Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

So I was getting really excited about the upcoming beauty vault until...

57 posts, 35 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
I've never seen Angel but yes, I think it needs to be done haha
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I love the beauty vault it is amazing I was looking at the foot spa but don't think I will be fast enough to grab one so instead I will be probably looking at the little things but don't know if I will be getting anything as I already have enough and should use up the stuff I do have
DianaN
143 posts
I've been checking out some stuff in the vault too but I think I'll hold off until next time because I really want to accumulate some more points first. Hopefully any new additions aren't too tempting!
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
I have also been checking out the Vault goodies. Will have to wait and see whether I will spend them. There are a few things I have my eye on though. Such a hard choice to accumulate or spend!!
_Nicole_
124 posts
This is such a hard decision!! part of me wants to save my points for the next beauty vault but then part of me wants to spend them now :/ . and its even harder now that this is my first beauty vault as a hero, makes it even more tempting
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
So I've been trolling thrun the vault on the daily lol & I've noticed the updated stock products BR pixies have been busy around here.
vintage_ink
42 posts
We've all been there ;) and it's really cool , racking up those points for when you are able to spend your points.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!