Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

'Smile Lines'

5 posts, 5 members
AliceS
55 posts
So I get really big creases/lines from where I smile and my make-up sinks into these creases so badly and it happens so quickly!

I have tried so many different things to reduce this as it is so noticable and other people notice it too. 

Is there something I can do to stop or reduce this? I haven't found anything that works apart from having to take a make-up brush with me and be constantly brushing the product out of the lines.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I have the same problem, what I found is rosehip oil plumps up the fine wrinkles and using a good primer stops alot of makeup movement, doesnt stop it 100% but certainly improves matters
Shazzaali
45 posts
I have the same problem. It's so annoying!
missjulz
13 posts
Me too :( but I'm not going to think about getting it filled til I'm 30. No procedures until then! So for the next year and a half I need to research some methods to help. I'm definitely gona try the rosehip oil! Thanks for the tip!
tannygirl
3392 posts
AliceS that's the story of what happens when I apply foundation. It's like time I wear foundation it's either wear foundation and have even toned skin but the lines will be highlighted all the more or skip foundation and the lines won't show as much but the redness and sunspots will stand out. It doesn't matter whether I apply a moisturizer underneath to plump things out it will still happen. I think that's why people say a smile makes you look younger when you smile you can't really see the lines, though that would be tricky to have a smile permanently plastered to my face in order to look youthful.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!