Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Sephora minis are lethal to the credit card and other holiday beauty learnings

10 posts, 6 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
[color=#222222]I’m not back yet, but missing BR, especially having spent pretty much [/color][color=#222222]all my holiday spending money at various Sephora mini counters. I mean today’s one was a 4 for 3 deal, and Huda eyeshadow palettes, among other goodies were there, so how could I not get....8 minis of assorted things (Huda included)? 
I also finally got me some foundation that's a good match, from the Benefit counter, along with awesome Sephora primers.
 I don’t get such indulgences in my home town, so I have to take advantage of this opportunity, yes?[/color]
[color=#222222]Also, I’m noticing a massive improvement in my pigmentation not flaring up with all the sun by using Mad Hippy Vitamin C serum under my sun cream (and using the Ordinary one by night). Usually it goes crazy no matter how much sunscreen I use. So that’s cool. Right, off to use my Becca GlamGlow mask. Hope everyone enjoyed the Vault![/color]
KiwiLass
174 posts
I don't know why that post has some random code stuff in it - maybe from posting frm phone? either way, aplogies...
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Enjoy your shopping and holidaying :)

I know what you mean, when I was in the States over Christmas I went on so many beauty shopping trips between Sephora, Macy's and Ulta.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I love makeup minis. Almost more than the fullsized especially mini lipsticks, but also the blushes, bronzers and highlighters and eyeshadows. 
Kimrose
1419 posts
Minis are a great way to try a new product without the full sized price tag
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm a sucker for minis as well, the Sephora and Mecca mini bars are heaven on earth. i throw mascara after 3 months so minis are best, and I travel so much I have minis of legit everything haha.

I hear you on the American shopping too! I came back from a week in Hawaii with two crammed full suitcases after heading over with about half of one. I'm still using up goodies I got in Sephora, Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret, Long's Drugstore, Macy's, Urban Outfitters etc, and can't wait until it's warm enough to start wearing the clothes i got over there!

#takemeback
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Something about seeing the product in a smaller size with a slightly lower price tag or more items to try makes me want it so badly. You'll have to post a pic of your haul on the photowall when you come back!
tannygirl
3392 posts
    They currently have some little minis as complimentary samples depending on how much you spend you can get them at the checkout. I wouldn't buy more stuff just to get them, but if you have your eye on quite a few items do a larger in order to snap them up. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Sephora has a Halloween Frenzy app exclusive sale with 20% - 50% off selected items depending on how much you spend. It's running from the 30th of October to the 1st of November. I don't have the app or a working phone atm and so I can't see what's on sale from my laptop but if you do it's worth having a look at what's on sale incase there's anything on your wishlist in there. 
Julieal
915 posts
Minis are a great way to trial a product or for something you use less often -Have an awesome holiday

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!