Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Newbie Question re Review Products

5 posts, 3 members
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Hi, obviously the site only shows a numbers of reviewed products and I assume some get added periodically? I noticed we can make suggestions of products we'd like added which I've done. Do we get notified when new products get added as there's some products I'd be very excited to review or read reviews on. Thanks again guys!
trudijoy
8375 posts
nah you don't tend to get notified.  You can request new products be added, but you have to keep an eye on the list to see if they have been.

It's a good idea to write your reviews and email them to yourself, or save them as a word doc while the info is fresh in your head.  Then, when they're available for review, you can post them. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Awesome idea Trudi! Thanks
tabucutie
1811 posts
On the homepage there is a section  towards the bottom called "Recently Added For Review". I check this daily to see if anything new has been loaded.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Tabucutie thankyou so much, I hadn't seen this 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!