Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

nbr passionfruit

13 posts, 5 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
obviously out of season but i want some for a cheesecake im making. if youve tried any of the bottled/jarred stuff from the supermarket, whats the best one? hopefully some of you love passionfruit and can help me!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Shaz I’ve used this one several times for making passion fruit dream or cheesecake.

https://www.shopnz.com/tasti-passionfruit-pulp-in-syrup-129977?nc=1
shazatron101
5112 posts
thank you my love!
its a toss up between that and passionfruit curd by barkers (if i can find it) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yummmmmmmm passionfruit curd is hearteyes 
shazatron101
5112 posts
ive never tried/made it but i enjoy making lemon curd.. saw a post about pineapple curd the other day and about lost my mind, that sounds delish too lol
to be fair im not a fan of passionfruit either because of the seeds but i do like the flavor :P 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love the crunchy lil things! and the  flavour
Kimrose
1419 posts
Gosh, I just love passionfruit anyway
shazatron101
5112 posts
i ended up buying the tasti brand in the plastic jar. happily, the cheesecake was a hit but i guess free food made by someone else always is! :-) 
MareeB
5244 posts
Hmm I'm not so keen on passionfruit but I love cheesecake - well done Shaz!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
No i dont fancy it much either, Maree, but i enjoy making cheesecakes lol
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I love passionfruit nom nom nom. Unfortunately I'm no longer allowed it wahhh. Cheesecake sounds so good though.
trudijoy
8375 posts
glad it worked out!  I freaking LOVE passionfruit, i hate how expensive they are!  
trudijoy
8375 posts
glad it worked out!  I freaking LOVE passionfruit, i hate how expensive they are!  

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!