Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Life Changes/How Are You?

76 posts, 11 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I've been getting into doing Yoga at night as well to go to sleep (and Pilates in the morning to start the morning energised). I only do 10-15 minutes, but I've found it really good. Blogilates and The Balanced Life do some great short routines.
trudijoy
8375 posts
hope you're feeling a bit sunnier now shaz xx

i'm on a conference week, so a lot of high energy discussion, presentation and speeches peppered with functions, organisation and probably a few too many social glasses of wine lol.

Next week's a lot quieter but seeing as I was very very sick for 6 days (looking back i suspect I might have had RSV) i'm just impressed i'm still standing.

If you've never worked a conference it's pretty intense.
shazatron101
5112 posts
A little. Give or take. :)

Weeee conference trudi-ing like a boss! Have fun! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep. Conferenced my butt off and now I has the tired 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Stupid darn bung hole wind keeping me awake. This bear just wants her hibernation dammit!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Omg Shaz the weather is crazy! My baby shower was today but nobody can get here because so many roads are closed.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh no!!! Im sorry lisa, thats really stink!. Im with you in spirit if it helps lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh no! I hope you're able to reschedule Lisa. Crazy weather here too. No way I'm leaving the house today. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks ladies. Yea will hopefully reschedule it if people can make it. It's all good. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Aww that's a shame Lisa. I hope you can have it soon x
I went to Ashburton and back today. The weather was horrible - cold and damp and really thick fog a lot of the way. The water was high and fast-flowing under the bridges on the way there. It's creepy.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I got some fillings today and maaaaaaaan my jaw is smarting now! Ouch. I also bit the heck out of my cheek on accident while numbed up so thats super fun lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
Good on ya for going to the dentist! Overdue, just haven't got round to it. Ooh that sounds painful. I hope you are healing well Shaz.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hope your mouth is feeling better Shaz! I have terrible memories of getting a filling in the 80s. Omg the horror of it all lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Teeth are hunky dory but my cheek hooooo lordy, did a doozy on that one. Can barely brush my teeth on that side hahaha
MareeB
5244 posts
I hope you're doing better Shaz. I never go to the dentist - I have real phobia about it. Mostly about paying for it, but also for the pain and discomfort.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Much better today, all the muesli has been eaten hahaha very chewy, muesli, lol

Yeah the price is a bit O_O, we are hoping we can claim some $$ back through his health insurance... we'll see lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
Been better tbh. 

battled my voice all week before losing it entirely yesterday. That came with a sore throat and snotty nose so I have myself on iso today to judge if I need a test tomorrow or if I improve.

when your job is talking and you can't talk it sucks
trudijoy
8375 posts
And ouch shaz!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Hope you are both feeling better Shaz and Trudi
shazatron101
5112 posts
Feeling a lot better now thabks tabu :) risotto made my fillings feel so gross though!! It was weird, did not like it!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just weird in between your teeth, shaz? 

I'm heaps better today thanks tabu.... Had two presentations and three meetings I needed to be on form for so glad I was 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nah on the top of them! Mr shaz's fillings did the same, it was weeeiirrrddd
trudijoy
8375 posts
Fussy teeth lol. Hope that stops, risotto is yum 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah fussy alright. They dont feel like theyre in right anyway? I mean theyre new and all but they just feel... weird lol

Agree tho, risotto is the boooommmbbb. Love a chicken one. Love a squid and chorizo one too mmmmm. Ooor steak and mushroom drooool
trudijoy
8375 posts
It disturbs me that you call your kid the squid then talk about making squid risotto lol 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Awesome to hear Shaz and trudi! :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!