Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How to make your hair grow faster

8 posts, 7 members
Ive been growing my hair out recently and was wondering if any of you ladies have any tips or tricks to help this process along. Its driving me insane feels like its never going to grow again :(
xjayloux
900 posts
All i know is regular trimming keeps the hair healthy and growing! =)
Nishu
374 posts
Biotin supplements make your hair gow really fast and even nails too! but start with a low dose and work your way up! and make sure you read the side effects on internet! I used them once and was satisfied! Hope that helps :)
Oh! Oiling them once a week before shampoo nourishes them too!

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
ohhh goody thank you ladies, will try them both, where do i find the biotin supplements? online? and what kind of oil did you mean?
raniwelsh
104 posts
oh Im interested in this too, Nishu can you post links for those products?

lenarose
313 posts
I used a supplement which has biotin and silica in it, both are important for your hair, skin and nails. Swisse and Blackmores both do a version, called 'Hair, skin, and nails' vitamin (very creative names). I got mine at the pharmacy but I think you can get them at the supermarket too. I take one or two a week.
kirsten81
26 posts
I use kevin Murphy Young again oil in my hair. I have used it for the last 4 months. It has changed the texture of my hair for the better and has grown faster then it normally has done in the pat.
Angell
182 posts
When I started growing my hair a few years ago (had a REALLY short style) my hairdresser recommended that as soon as my hair is long enough to tie it up, to do it. When your hair is tied up, you forget about how long/short your hair is at that moment, so you dont get the "urge" to cut it all off cause you can't be bothered growing it anymore. Also, it tends to look neater than in the first few stages of growing it out. My hair is long now and I still have my moments that I want to cut it off...but hubby loves it. Still tie my hair up when the "urge" gets too strong :) Good luck and just go through with it!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!