Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Hairdressers North Shore

4 posts, 3 members
lenarose
313 posts
Hi ladies!
I want to get some highlights done, but it looks like it's pretty expensive everywhere.

Do any of you know a good place for them on the shore? I'd even be open to go to someone's house if they're trustworthy.

Thanks xx
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Hey Lena, I get my hair done at Servilles Albany. It is a bit pricey but great cuts and fab service! I would recommend trying there :-)
beckyj7
40 posts
I also go to servilles Albany and like Aimee said it is expensive but at least you know they aren't going to mess up your hair which is a big no-no when you are dealing with colour. Also their customer service is amazing and they don't rush the job to try and get you out asap
lenarose
313 posts
I just had a look - looks nice, but it's about twice the price of my usual salon which is Me Salon in Takapuna, so I don't think I'll be going there haha. Thanks ladies.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!