Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Free shipping at Mecca

16 posts, 9 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mecca has permanently reduced their minimal spend to get free shipping. It’s now only $35 instead of $70. Woohoo!
EliseMM
120 posts
Great news! 
EliseMM
120 posts
I have two Mecca stores near me, but ordering online is such a treat because their packaging and samples are gorgeous.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It does feel like a treat although I think they could cut down on all that packaging. Love the samples though! I only go instore once a month so this makes me more likely to order online rather than wait until my next visit. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    That's fantastic. I can do smaller orders when I run out of stuff I like.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've not been to Mecca yet but that's cool, i'll have to check it out online.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
That decent. Most online stores aren't that low. I have two Mecca's not that far from me so will probably still go instore, but good to keep in mind if they don't have what I'm after.
trudijoy
8375 posts
awesome!  it does irritate me beyond belief that you only get samples online, and not in person, though. I know you can request samples of some things, but they don't come in the easy lil packages!  

It's one of very few grrrrrrs i have with Mecca 
Susilia
484 posts
I didn’t know they were only doing the samples online, as I live too far from a store, was so used to getting the samples with every order.
First time I went into a store to get an eyeshadow palette I kinda just expected the samples, silly me, was such an embarrassing conversation. :D 

And to the excessive packaging with online orders: they now offer recycled packaging, you get no fancy box(I was just throwing them out anyway), but they’re still securely wrapped.
You just need to tick that option at checkout as it’s automatically set on the fancy packaging option.
Susilia
484 posts
Also love how it’s now only $35 minimum spend, I’ve bought so many things that I really didn’t need, just to get the free shipping.
It was really bad for me when loop boxes were coming out and needed to spend that much so I can get my “free” box, lol.
But I’m timing my shopping at mecca around beauty loop box time now, I just wait it out if I need to get something. :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeah I’ve never understood why they don’t give out the sachet samples instore either? Not that I really need any more samples lol.

Let’s face it, there’s not much you can buy in Mecca that’s under $35 (apart from Soap and Glory, some Korres stuff and minis) so this essentially feels like free shipping with every order to me :-)  
trudijoy
8375 posts
I know, you’d think they would want to entice ppl to shop in store! Sephora can be just as bad. At least you can redeem Sephora points at the counter though. 

Susilia you’ll just absorb coconut and not eat :p
SmileyPisces
253 posts
I definitely have been spending more... =D
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Omg I just saw this but I don't need anything which makes a change. 

I will make an order though when my Soap & Glory Miscellar Water runs out.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Free shipping today only on ALL purchases! Of course I don’t actually need anything today...
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Wow, that is so cool. Not sure if I need anything this time though. Might go for a wee nosy but now I'm on monthly salary I cant splurge as often as I used to. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!