Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

63 posts, 40 members
Lutece
1849 posts
Awww congrats ladies who got the shiny Hero badge, I can see so many with new badges, yay!!! It always brightens my day when it comes to seeing the new heros :)
mallomiss
569 posts
Oh cool, thanks Ladies! Can't wait to read about your Tasks Super Hero's!
MareeB
5244 posts
It feels like such an honour -  I could hardly sleep last night :)
pintsize
1072 posts
Congratulations ladies... those golden badges look stunning on you ;)
xx
Mila
1209 posts
Congratulations ladies on your new well deserved badges it's so exciting :) x
_Nicole_
124 posts
Woohooo just logged on to BR to discover that iv gone up to a hero!! Thanks BR !!! I really wasn't even expecting that.

Probably a really silly question but what is the difference between each title??
kirstyj
1732 posts
Sorry for my inability to do nice wee links but here you go;
See Shazatron's awesome tidy link  :)

Congrats!
shazatron101
5112 posts
And if you're too lazy to copy and paste (like me, all the effort I do not have hahaha) click this, its a nice tidy link ;-P 

kirstyj
1732 posts
Thanks Shazatron! Silly ipad, I need a laptop just for BR :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
p.s Kirsty what you lack in linking you make it up for with your knowledge of other things that I would have no idea about ;-P
_Nicole_
124 posts
Thanks so much ladys!!! Yay this is so exciting. My fiance was asking me what i was doing on my phone last night so i tried explaining beauty review to him and how excited i was about being promoted to a hero.... lets just say it was a major fail and now he thinks im crazy haha
tannygirl
3392 posts
I may be a bit late to the party but congrats to the new and reinstated heroes. And especially those who got those uber coveted purple badges.
glamfish
87 posts
Congrats to all the new heroes! So exciting :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!