Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Rewards Vault

87 posts, 45 members
Kryddle
11 posts
I'm not disappointed at all, I havent been a member here very long and I am thinking of the vault as another way to try something I wouldnt normally purchase for free.  There are lots of things in there I would be happy to try and if I dont manage to get anything then that is fine also, there is always next time
I am soooooooooo excited!  I will be posting this everywhere sorry. x
colleencanary
764 posts
I'm scared I might faint at 7pm tonight if BR have added anymore amazing products to the vault!
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Is there another preview tonight??
colleencanary
764 posts
I saw it on the BR homepage yesterday that its 7-9pm tonight but now its gone...mmm not sure whats happening but I'll be tuning in at 7pm just in case :)
kirstysays
762 posts
I will be right there with ya Colleen...I saw that message too :) Soooo exciting :D
karspaul
26 posts
I missed out on the last vault (think I was sick and fast asleep) this time I am ready! There are a couple items I want so hoping my internet connection at home plays fair... or that the BR server doesnt crash :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
They just re-issued on facebook and instagram its on tonight ;)
Sylvia
149 posts
Oh man... another preview?!? There goes my plans for doing heaps of study tonight - I'm going to be way too busy being distracted by pretty things here. (the last preview I spent about an hour afterwards looking up reviews all over the place of products I liked the look of in the vault). Haha oh well. :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
birdintheblue - that is exactly what I did, and have actually re-read reviews over and over narrowing it down to my wish list if I am lucky!! BR has us all spoilt =)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I definitely was pretty happy with what was in the vault last viewing but I think the team is out doing themselves adding even more stuff to the vault.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I know! How exciting, more stuff being added! Can't wait to check it out tonight! I've had such a shittie day so I'm sure it'll cheer me up!
1139 posts
I saw that they had added more stuff too - it's a shame I'm just about to go to work and won't get home until after 9pm! If someone could let me know what the new things are (if they're in the preview) that would be lovely. ;)
colleencanary
764 posts
Aw Elena! Not nice at all that you're gonna miss the preview! I'll view it for both of us and message you later ;) mwah
1139 posts
Thanks Colleen! You're the best xx
Kellie
570 posts
I had a stress dream about the Vault last night.  Trying to get what I wanted but I couldn't get the machine to work properly ...

Woke up with a bung shoulder on the arm that I click with.  
I am majorly EYEROLLING at myself ;)

colleencanary
764 posts
OMW Kellie that is sooo funny because I also dreamt about the vault last lol... But it wasnt so great because the vault in my dream was more like those USA sale events where people kick you and push you for what they want... and me and another BR member got into a fighting match over makeup lol... This vault needs to come and go because my brain can't handle it :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
LOL kelllie & colleencanary. I feel for you. My heart is skipping heaps of beats when we get the wee teeze posts. 
Kellie
570 posts
Heehee - can you imagine if the Vault was like one of those USA sales?  Except instead of shoving and kicking and pushing I imagine it would be all 'excuse me, may I've that?'  'Oooh, I'd love that but you definitely take it, I think the colour would suit you better' - because all the ladies here are so lovely and nice  :)
colleencanary
764 posts
So true Kellie! Everyone is just so lovely here :) only in my dreams would BR members be fighting and pulling hair in the vault :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Hahaha colleencanary you're so cute, dreaming of the vault :D

kellie - that made me laugh, it's so true hahaha. Everyone on here is so lovely we would all be too polite! :D
1139 posts
I agree - I think it would be more like us standing around complimenting each others' faces and taking a vote as to who gets what or something haha
chikoboo
3402 posts
elena exactly I've actually thought that we would all be saying if you get this, then I'll get that ok...lol.  We all so friendly to each other its so uplifting to be chat on here with you guys, its like your in my brain!!! =)
sunelizabeth
410 posts
haha I can just imagine: "here you have the Marc Jacobs Daisy, you want it more than me"
" No I couldn't, you take it".
colleencanary
764 posts
Hahaha come Saturday morning, behind our computers we going to be ravenous wolves making our selections in 30 seconds with our serious faces :) We definitely would be too kind in person, I think we'd spend the entire day trying to decide so everybody could be happy ;)
Chaotic82
522 posts
I've been to a baby sale where people actually ripped things out of each others hands, women can be CRAZY!  I would love to be part of a sale like the one you are all describing ;)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Sitting here on my own giggling! (When hubby was here today he kept asking what I was giggling at)

guys are awesome! I was thinking it would take all day trying to find a coffee spot, you pick, no you pick.... Can I see your make up, who shall show first??

pintsize
1072 posts
I am only hoping that the kids will behave themselves when the vault opens as I think BR have really outdone themselves (and I read somewhere they are adding more product daily right up until the vault opens) :o
I feel there is something in there for everyone but of course everyone is different and spending your well earnt points is not compulsary... there is always the next one :)

xx
Confession..... While browsing through the Vault again last night, I was testing the quickest way to get to things on my list!  Did anyone else do the same?  Butterflys again.  Exciting. x
Hollie
320 posts
I'm gutted I didn't think of that Lindt-Lover - that's very savvy of you.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Gasp! No! I was reading the reviews if things I had my eye one. The reviews just made me add to the list
colleencanary
764 posts
Yep Lindt-lover :) I had to take out my writing pad and make some notes ;)
Kellie
570 posts
Glad I wasn't the only one Lindt-Lover!  I think that's what created the stress dream.  Clickety click click!  :)
Glow_Zoe
5 posts
I am really excited for the spread of available products. Natio is something I am really keen to try, I always see the range in Farmers and am a little put off by the price. I don't know why I get a "no value for money" feel from that range. Is it overrated? I tried one of their concealer's once and it was a gloopy mess.
Hollie
320 posts
I've always wondered about the Natio range too, and keep meaning to try it. I'd be interested to hear what others think. I'm not expecting to get anything I'm aiming for in the BV though, being a newbie and all, but will give it a good whirl :)
Johanna
38 posts
hey there sorry for the silly question but how do I get to the beauty Vault when it opens what web address do i do and do i sign in on here first or do we sign in on there thanks ladies please help
ree_nz
247 posts
I think my favourite thing about BR vault week has been the onslaught of new recently added products to review - its been a busy week keeping up with all the new additions!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!