Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Box!!!

67 posts, 44 members
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I got mine today and I absolutely love all the items in there.
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh my GOD. I literally ripped into mine walking back to my apartment (then stopped to take a pic haha). It's beyond words. Like others have said, it's full of stuff I will use/already use, was going to buy, wanted to try, or generally am amazed by.

Sign me up for all the others, every time x
trudijoy
8375 posts
QUICK edit and delete xx We're NOT posting what is in these because some girls are leaving theirs as a xmas surprise and you'll spoil it xxx
ratbaggins
10 posts
Woop woop, mine has arrived !!  I have put it under the xmas tree, but it has been calling me.  I am going to have to wrap it up to stop the temptation, and stop reading this forum in case someone slips up and lists the contents!
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Noooo please don't tell us whats inside! :( 
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Mine arrived this morning and I am completely blown away. I absolutely love it!! :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I opened mine. It's incredible! My lips are sealed for those with more strength of resolve than me who are waiting though. Can't wait to get stuck in. 
thetammyb
14 posts
EEEE my neighbor is a courier and bought mine the night they sent them off! SO SO SO EXCITED! I am SO impressed by the amazing products! I am not one to be able to afford using most of those products, and as a treat my hubby let me buy the box, and I can safely say it is 0 worh purchasing this box every 3 months!

Thank you SO SO much BR ladies for organizing this! I am so excited to put all these products to the test! I am currently trying to force myself to use all my current products before ripping into these ones!!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yay mine was waiting for me when i got home from work.. and i am stoked with it! Some of the items i alredy use (and love), and other ones i have really wanted to try for such a long time!! Counting down the days to the release of the next beauty box! I wont mention the items in the box because i know some of you are chosing to not open your box untill xmas and i wont be the Grinch!! What i will say is i loved the card the had the info of all the products! I know that its pretty standard with boxes to get that information card, but just made it extra nice!!
Mine arrived today. Im still in two minds whether to rip it open or save it for xmas. Ive lasted 5hrs so far by not opening it :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I opened it I couldn't and wouldn't wait, I'm really suprised and extatic with it. BR this is awesome thanks for enabling me ha ha 
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Has anyone found one of the awesome extra surprises in theirs yet? A march box, EOH mascara, golden ticket or the Marc Jacobs perfume??? I'm tempted to open mine just to see if its me!
Shaz308
13 posts
I got mine yesterday and I'm very impressed with how much is in it!Damn the suspense must killing some of you who are waiting until Christmas...
pintsize
1072 posts
I have been wondering the same thing ChristieMJ
the suspense... I really hope the lucky ladies will come forth when they find the hidden treasures... we might just have to wait until after Christmas though :/

xx

Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I didn't have any of the extra goodies in my box it can't wait to see who got them!! 

sunelizabeth
410 posts
Oh man I really wish I had got a beauty box! Next time for sure!
severest
44 posts
Oooooo I forgot some ladies were getting extras in there boxes!! Fun!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!