Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mecca's Having a Mid Year 50% off Sale

31 posts, 11 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
    A rare Mecca sales going on for some skincare and mostly makeup. I would be buying alot if I didn't restrain my makeup purchases this year. But things like the Too Face Gingerbread palette is back although not on sale. Also that Hourglass Ambient Strobe Palette which I would be buying in a heartbeart but I have plenty of highlighters I know I shouldn't be buying a highlighter palette.
eysi
10 posts
OMG! Thanks for posting this. Running into their website now!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’m also resisting for once!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Wow a lot is out of stock already. Thinking about a couple of things. They might accidentally fall into my trolley if they’re not sold out in an hour :p
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nothing in there’s grabbed my fancy :) 
Susilia
484 posts
I didn’t grab anything this time, very proud of myself.
I will need to do an order next week to get my beauty loop box, so didn’t wanna order 2 weeks in a row.
That and also I don’t actually need anything anyway! :D 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Beauty Loop Box is next week? 
siouxsannah
261 posts
I didn't *need* anymore lipstick, but I accidentally bought 2 of the Too Faced metallic lipsticks, and the Winky Lux Glimmer Balm. Oops!
Susilia
484 posts
Yep, tannygirl, loop boxes are out on 24. July next week! :D
That time again, I know, we just had one. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Siouxsannah, I’ve just seen your name pop up with your review on a Schwarzkopf ad in tv! Have you seen it yet?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yay for loop boxes! I haven’t used everything in the last one yet! 
siouxsannah
261 posts
OMG worldofsooziewong no way! I have not seen it. What product was it for?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I think it’s for the same hair colour that’s advertised on the side bar. I’ve seen it a couple of times now and your name jumped out! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I went and had a look but it was only 2 pages and most was sold out. Would have been keen on getting hold of those GlamGlow masks, I love those. Oh well, maybe next time lol. 
Kimrose
1422 posts
I did an order last week! Probably can't justify another one so soon. Sad face
trudijoy
8375 posts
If you're a loop member you can justify it Kim - only need to spend $35 to get free shipping, and the loop boxes are out so if you wait too long you'll miss out! :p
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I just buy gift cards when I'm not sure what I want just yet. I can always spend them later when I see something I really want or need. 
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I just used a mud mask sample I got in a mecca order, it was a lovely mask so went to have a look and it is only $150 for a pot bhahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha I know Lisa, I’m in love with a la mer eye cream I got and it’s $342 to replace soooooo no
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Wow! That's crazy. I guess that's why they do the samples...to lure us in lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah not cheap. But then again I guess it depends. I’ve had a bit of extra disposable income lately and could have afforded something big like that butvwhen there are cheaper ones I love nearly as much it seems a bit silly 
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Yea for sure . If I loved something enough I would probably buy it. But it would have to be spectacular  lol. Ive had 3 months off work as I moved so trying to be good! Start my new job next week so my first pay will be great :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh my gosh you’re going to feel so rich with that first pay!

Hope your new job is awesome xx
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I've just been over in Nelson visiting family and meeting my new niece so I had a bit of a spend up lol. Thank you! I am looking forward to it, getting a bit bored so it's great timing. Been nice having sleep ins during winter though lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I bet. I’m lucky enough to work from home and it’s amazing
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Yea that would be nice! Do you have a set time you need to start each morning? Or is it flexible 
trudijoy
8375 posts
And ooooh Nelson, new niece, spend up, new job..., exciting times in lisaloulife x
trudijoy
8375 posts
My hours are 8-5 but I’m remunerated based on a 40 hour week and often have late finishes if I’m in schools and long (record is 17 hour) days if I’m in conferences etc so there’s a lot of flexibility. I usually start at 8 but might be in a dressing  gown with wet hair and no makeup for my early call block lol
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Haha yes it is an exciting time for me! I moved in with my BF 3 months ago hence the move. I'm just a few hours South of Nelson now.
Oh yea cool. The perks of working at home! Dressing down plus a constant supply of coffee lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Amazing! Sounds like you’re having a great year :)

we just got a cbd workspace so once a week I’ll be walkable from Sephora etc. buhbye money 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I almost wish i could just buy the box without needing to spend all the money to get the level -you ladies make them sound fabulous!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!