Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What Is Your Favourite Fragrance EVER?

119 posts, 100 members
beautyandlouise
102 posts
Ello ladies.
Was thinking this would be awesome to see what we all like. Simular or different. So... What is your favourite fragrance of ALL time?
Mine is...
VIVA LA JUICY.
For the win! =]

Love always,
Louise XoXo.

www.beautyandlouise.com
xjayloux
900 posts
Versace Crystal Noir for evening or the original Paris Hilton fragrance (since discontinued) for day! They are my all time faves!
hughes_dre
229 posts
Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie, hands down!  The only fragrance I've never gotten sick of (other than Victoria's Secret Love Spell bodyspray).
pixie_stylz
228 posts
VIVA LA JUICY <3 IT's SO SWEET !
and katy perry meow smells like delish candy :)
tanitaandtia
144 posts
I'm a fan of Viva La Juicy also, but my all time favourites are katy perry meow! and Mariah carey lollipop bling-mine again 
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
I absolutely love Vicktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - it is becoming a bit more mainstream with more companies stocking it. I think it is beautiful scent and the bottles are gorgeous! They also do some gift sets which are always packaged beautifully too 
beautyandlouise
102 posts
I love flower bomb. i can never justify buying it tho lol. Boo. Haha.
xjayloux
900 posts
I love flowerbomb aswell and la prairie midnight rain.. But they are SO expensive. Especially midnight rain!
Narelle
57 posts
No doubts here... Alien - Thierry Mugler.
Nishu
374 posts
My absolute favorites are: Chanel cocomadmoiselle and Versace bright crystal!
ck1 would have to be my favourite fragrance ever. Fresh and crisp...it's perfection!
ohlovelynicole
191 posts
Meow by Katy Perry is my new favourite but before that is was Wonderstuck by Taylor Swift, both are so delcious and sweet! I've smelt Viva La Juicy at Farmers before and I can see why quite a few above said they love it, it smells so delicious! 
LisaE5
447 posts
I had never really found a fragrance that I had LOVED before BR gave me the oppotunity to review D&G Desire and now I am in love with it. So fruity and caramely at the same time. Its heaven 
xjayloux
900 posts
LisaE5, dolce and gabbana fragrances are amazing. You should give 'the one' and 'the one rose' a spray next  time your at a pharmacy or farmers! So good!
raniwelsh
104 posts
I always use FCUK for her. I have used it for about 5 years now, my partner got me a bottle and I havnt changed since. I also love Hugo Boss..yes its a mans fragrance but I love it!
LisaE5
447 posts
Thanks chatondemode I may just have to try it next time. I have heard a lot of people saying how D&G's fragrances are really good. 

LisaE5
447 posts
I agree Nishu about Coco Chanel Madamoiselle, I have tried it at farmers once and it is divine although rather pricy :(
ohlovelynicole
191 posts
So many fragances I have to check out! I usually go main stream and a lot of these are perfumes I've never heard of, so I know how some new ones to check out. 
Genna
49 posts
Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier, its so fun and fruity, my all time favourite!!
I also enjoy FCUK and Britney's Curious In Control which isnt as common as her other scents.
niki
20 posts
I'm currently wearing Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift and loving it, it's fun and fruity. I also heard that it recently won celebrity fragrance of the year at the Fragrance Foundation Awards.
LisaE5
447 posts
niki- I have had a sample of Wonderstruck and I did quite like it,  I might have to get another sample/spray one day to remind me what it smells like
Siena
50 posts
I have three favourites! 

1. Hugo Boss - Deep Red
2. DKNY - Be Delicious
3. Chanel - Eau Tendre

Aaaaahhhh and I'm all out except for 1/4 bottle of Chanel :( must use sparingly!!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
My absolute favourite fragrance would have to be Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.  I've struggled over the years to find my own unique fragrance and I got a sample in my Samplebar beauty subscription and I'm in love with it.  Haven't been able to buy a big bottle as they are so expensive and being a Mummy to 3 young kiddie winkles and studying fulltime, I just cannot afford it at this time :-( Maybe I will get one for my birthday he he he
Mama-c
11 posts
Gucci Rush 2, my absolute fave, i cannot wait to get more of it one day, when i had the funds i used to go through bottles of it, its my absolute dream fragrance, have i mentioned how much i love it? :p lol 
becky_b
5 posts
Rihanna rebel de fleur is my favourite perfume ever! 
colleencanary
764 posts
Ultraviolet by Pacco Rabbane
deneemac
19 posts
Hi, My most favourite perfume at this time is Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so fresh. I love this fragrance as it only gets better the longer you wear it during the day. It's not heavy or overpowering yet  has nice warm flowery notes as it warms up.  My other favourite before I found this little gem was Stella, by Stella McCartney
undascore_at
38 posts
Gosh so many to choose from! I have three im quite fond of lately - lola by marc jacobs (beautiful floral scent and I always get compliments), selena gomez perfume (suprisingly amazing!) And of course flowerbomb (although it is not my wallets favourite!!)
beautyandlouise
102 posts
VIVA LA JUICY =D That is all. Although am running out and cannot afford another bottle at the moment. Boo.
Meekz
1 posts
La vie est belle by lancome, it's smells like flowerbomb but better and longer staying power
Jade
14 posts
Dolce & Gabbana The One is my FAVE! Along with Light Blue. I also love Flora by Gucci, and am awaiting my yummy Flowerbomb by V & R! Excite. 
Defs rihanna rebel de fleur don't think you could find one person that knows me who doesn't say that reminds them of me lol
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday LOVE & has a funky bottle Other favs would be Classique Jean Paul Gaultier & Snooki :)
Kellie
570 posts
I adore Issey Miyake.  The original Issey.  So divine.  
AW101
11 posts
Wish by Chopard is my all time favourite (and faithful). Had always previously gone for really girly-smells (baby doll, Gucci envy me), but instantly fell in love with this one. Soft, subtle & pretty without being sweet. Love it!
sillynana19
2 posts
Candy by Prada so sweet and yummy for day and Jadore by Dior so sophisticated and elegant great for evening wear
janelle
5 posts
I've always liked Youth Dew by Estee Lauder. Tom Ford modernised it with "Youth Dew Amber Nude" - love it but it's discontinued.

Adore Michael Kors too.
BarbaraMay
131 posts
Christian Dior - Dolce Vita.  Ah I feel like a lady.  But then my second favourite is Jean Paul Gautier Le Male, so I guess I'm back to tom boy!
Kaiarahi
160 posts
Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey + CK One
skingeek
537 posts
Jimmy Choo EDP- 3rd bottle in under a year
belindaledwards
111 posts
My all time favourite would be DKNY Red Delicious, lovely fresh fruity scent, have had several comments from strangers about it too.
pintsize
1072 posts
Absolute alltime Favorite is Yves Saint Laurent "Yvresse" aka Champagne but also have babydoll and poisen in my small collection of scents.  going to try Viva la juicy next time I am out after reading all the comments about it
Lefemmenikita
89 posts
Dior Poison.

Wish it was possible to add fragrances to review. Or at least if the number of fragrances available to review was increased.
Ashleyjordan
5 posts
My current favorite is Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine by Marc Jacobs
 http://www.marcjacobs.com/marc-jacobs/fragrance/sunshneesf25/daisy-eau-so-fresh-sunshine-2-5-oz?sort=

It is perfect for everyday wear and I get daily compliments on it!

Also love Marc Jacobs Dot 
http://www.marcjacobs.com/marc-jacobs/fragrance/dot3.4oz/dot-3-4-oz-eau-de-toilette?sort=

Another scent that is light and fresh for everyday and always noticed!

Plus I just cant go past their pretty bottles, they make pretty displays once you're finished with the beautiful scents that they hold!

EmzyEra
3 posts
I love Viva La Juicy also! And I used to love the Katy Perry one, but my one seems to have gotten old as it's far too Jamine scented for my liking now and tends to give me hayfever :( haha not the best. Elizabeth Arden ones can be lovely too. 
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Ladies, another 20 fragrances have just been added to the site so check in and see if your fav is there waiting to be reveiwed..more to come.

Genna
49 posts
You never cease to amaze me BR am so so excited to see that all 3 of my fave fragrances are up there, ahh now where to start... 
:) xx
Nicole
23 posts
I love Samsara by Guerlain, its great for night time. I find its quite a unique scent, am often asked what it is when i wear it. I go through various other fragrances for day time, currently Parisienne by Yves Saint Laurent which is really lovely but Samsara is definitely my signature scent ;)
Jenni029
21 posts
I love armani-code, givenchy-ange ou demon, Gucci By Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana - the one desire, hugo boss-deep red. To name a few, i have a serious collection hehe
mmmm
ashley
4 posts
Although I don't like Taylor Swift very much (sorry) I do really like her fragrance Wonderstruck. And you can't go wrong with Daisy by Marc Jacobs

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!