Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What Is Your Favourite Fragrance EVER?

119 posts, 100 members
sophiegibson12
23 posts
love fcuk and brittany spears midnight fantasy
sophiegibson12
23 posts
totally changed my mind! my new favourite is diesels loverdose. its so different to any other perfume ive tried- its unique- not like the standard floral, or fruity perfumes. It has notes of aniseed- very light, but detectable. I love this perfume
karina91
15 posts
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gucci Envy Me. And I didnt expect to like the Katy Perry Meow but it is soo yummy smelling :)
An oldie but a goodie Elizabeth Arden 5th avenue. Its soo clean smelling. I also love Dolce and Gabbanna The One.
ronnie
8 posts
Have too many to choose from!!! Old skool winter is Obsession Calvin Klien, Summer is Issey Miyake or Jean Paul Gaultier or Armani Code

Im wearing Rhinna at the moment love her perfumes in winter and the summer!

All time ultimate favourite is Dolce and Gabanna Red - (Red Velvet Box) no one comes close to this perfume!
Lenore
6 posts
I love sophisticated white floral fragrances, with hints of sweetness and powder, and they must have staying power! Having worked in Farmers cosmetics and fragrance departments back in my uni days I've tried a few and am now quite fussy!
My all time favourites are:
Givenchy Very Irresistable
Lacoste Touch of Pink
Bvlgari Omni Crystalline
Jean Paul Gaultier eau d'ete/summer
colleencanary
764 posts
Also Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder :)
joanne313
1 posts
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift is sooooo good, it's so sweet and fruity.
KrystleF
158 posts
Daisy by Marc Jocobs & Stella are my 'always return to' faves!
RachelM
345 posts
Favourite at the moment is Flower by Kenzo also love Viva La Juicy
karenmarie280
88 posts
I just discovered my new fav... Juicy La La
oh it is delightful...
I also love Gucci Rush
melcherizayd
31 posts
an oldie, but a goodie, Gucci Rush!... The one in the red box type spray bottle
funbeea
114 posts
Lady GaGa Fame. Hands down. It is partly because I am a huge little monster. But also because it is a very distincttive scent.
1139 posts
Euphoria by Calvin Klein. It's amazing!!!
gtsgrl
169 posts
Angel by Thierry Mugler, just love it
Iloveperfumes
132 posts
I have 4 fave runner ups :)

Estee Lauder Sensuous Noir
Givenchy Organza Indecence (discontinued)
Estee Lauder Beautiful Love (discontinued)
Valentino Vendetta (discontinued)

But my all time love is Givenchy's Hot Couture. If I had to choose just one this would be it.
Crisper
66 posts
viva la juicy, so yummy:)my all time favourite!
bronjenks
253 posts
I have always loved Issey Miyake L'au de Issey and use what I have as sparingly as poss however, looking at all these posts of all these fabulous sounding fragrances, I think I'm going to have to try some of them out.  I'm going overseas in a few weeks, I wonder if they are cheaper duty free??
:-)
DutchWens
4 posts
My fave fragrance of all times was Allesandro del Aqua (both his signature scent and Woman in Rose) but sadly they have been discontinued following an argument between the designer and the fashion label. The closest fragrance that even comes close to this is She by Giorgio Armani. Everytime I wear this perfurme I get stopped and asked what I'm wearing. It's got a fresh, soft scent that lingers and has great staying power without being overpowering. Equally Acqua gi Gioia by Armani is lovely for summer. I also love Issey Miyake L'eau d-Issey and the new Summer Limited Edition. Narcisco Rodriguez's For Her (Pink) is also very wearable . I've been trying for ages to find a new signature fragrance but with very little luck. Many of today's scents are too sweet, cloying and sickly for my tastes. I feel like I've been doused in those little melted pink smoker lollies. Uuurghhhh.
Kylenefs
68 posts
Lately it has been Ralph Wild by Ralph Lauren or Angel by Thiery Mulger.  Also have Gucci Rush
ckh_1
8 posts
I hate to admit it but my favourite perfume is Britney Spears Curious -it's so delicious!!
Next would be Chanel Chance :-)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I love J'adore by Dior
Lucia
21 posts
=12pxMy favourite is L'eau d'Issey.    :-)
makeupnic
21 posts
My all time fave is Scarlet by Cacharel. Unfortunately this has been discontinued so I am only using it on very special occasions! Does anyone else do this?
Sandy41
11 posts
I'm currently wearing Wonderstruck - Taylor Swift and getting lots of compliments so guess it si a good daytime fragrance. 

baileybreanna
119 posts
Found a new favourite at Farmers in the weekend - Icy Fantasy by Fiorucci. Absolutley gorgeous scent! A steal at $46 for the 30ml bottle too!
funbeea
114 posts
I have one fragrancew that I use everyday and that is Fame by Lady GaGa. But my other all time favourite is definetly Cotoure cotour by Jucy Coutoure.
baileybreanna
119 posts
Lady Gaga's Fame is amazing!! Yet to buy a bottle for myself, share one with my mum :)
mollie101
1 posts
My Favourite fragrance has to be Viva la Juicy by Juicy Courture, it last a long time, isn't overbearing and is sweet and simple, I just love it so yummy!
I love so many of the perfumes posted on here but my FAVOURITE is Escada Ocean Lounge. It was the second perfume I ever bought and I got it from the perfume sale that sometimes crops up but it is amazing a fruity and smells divine!! I find most of Escada's perfumes so fruity and perfect for summer.
Its kind of lame but I LOVE Fantasy by Britney Spears, I have used others over the years and really like them, but Fantasy is always one I come back to time and time again. Its so sweet kind of like candy floss I just love it.
nelliebelle
113 posts
I also love love love Fantasy by Britney Spears. My other fav would be Katy Perry Meow - I need to buy one. As you can prob see, I sickly sweet scents :)
BeautyGirl
162 posts
At the moment my fav is brittany spears - midnight fantasy ,it just smells so good!
i also wear katy perry PURR which is also really nice :)
chija269
1 posts
I have two favourites Vicktor&Rolf; Flowerbomb and loverdose disel .
Laura-Gaylyn
24 posts
I must say I do agree with the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck fragrance being rather nice smelling but my ABSOLUTE favourite fragrance is Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely!! I get soo many comments on it and it is just so DELIGHTFUL (; it is a relatively cheap perfume compared with others and so because of this and its lovely scent it is my favourite.
chelle543
11 posts
Defiantly Dior Pure Poison, expensive but oh so good!!!
Woldzy
17 posts
Diesel - Loverdose

YUM!!!
100_percent_ash
488 posts
My all time favourite is Lancome Hypnose. Perfume reacts differently on everyone's skin and you can definitely tell a good perfume on yourself when it smells better on you than it does in the bottle.
Trace
38 posts
DKNY Golden Delicious, Jo Malone Lime, Basil and Mandarin, Marc Jacobs Sorbet Splash in Pear. All fruity!
This week anyway...
rnaymaea
34 posts
I absolutely adoooooore Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger! Love it love it and can't get enough! 
MrsLissy
301 posts
I love Armani Code as my all time fave.
Eloursnz
45 posts
Burberry The Beat!
beautyandlouise
102 posts
Love how we all have different taste in fragrance! =] xx.
analesha13
129 posts
Dior - Hypnotic Poison <3 Closely followed by Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds.
BexxC
55 posts
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey for sure!! <3 

nhum53
3 posts
2 classic go to scents for me
Nina by Nina Ricci - always get compliments on this one
and Kenzo Flower by Kenzo - so refreshing! A clean smell :)
Ceyris
12 posts
Chanel No5.  I come back to it time and time again.

OliviaJess
40 posts
My all time favourite fragrance is fowerbomb by victor & rolf. It is expensve but so worth it. I have just recently brought a new one a week ago. I think it is one of best scents I have ever come across. The scent is sweet but not overly sickly sweet. And the scent lasts all day, and so many people have commented me on how nice I smell. Flowerbomb is the way to go for me.
Rachael17
29 posts
I totally love The Body shop Aqua Lily and Satsuma.  I love Wink by Avon as well.  I struggle to find fragrances that don't give me headaches and those three I can wear daily without getting a perfume headache!  I love and prefer Fruity frangrances over Flowery, and Musky fragrances.
analesha13
129 posts
White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!