Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How long will your fragrance collection last?

56 posts, 30 members
maria4meyer
8 posts
Its hard to figure out how long mine will last as I keep purchasing more whenever I find a fragrance I like on sale. Is there an expiry date on perfumes? I hope not
MareeB
5244 posts
I've got two Beautiful and Giorgio, and both are open which is not many for me!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I definitely have quite a few years of perfume left especially I don't wear it everyday.
Macs
5351 posts
I’m a hearty perfume wearer. I spray all day long on my break always . I’m on the near end of Juicy Couture collection . I plan to finish those half bottles up . Before I open my new one. I just got Marc Jacobs Decadence unopened. I’m guessing til early next year possibly or earlier.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I use perfume almost daily but like to mix up what I'm wearing depending on my mood. I think mine would last me till..Maybe June?  Next year?
shazatron101
5112 posts
too long :'( i have too many perfumes yet my lust for them is never sated... i just want mini ones but hardly anyone makes them anymore! (or at least that i've seen!)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!