Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Need to get rid of dark circles under my eyes!

6 posts, 6 members
lanz_n
7 posts
Does anyone know of any good products or tips that help get rid of dark under eyes? Mine have been really bad latelty.. Any help would be muchly appreciated! xx
piag
10 posts
I have to say that I have those dark circles around the eyes and even in the corners of my eyes. My grandparents were Italian on both sides and I have olive skin and unfortunately those dark circles are inherited. I have tried every product known to mankind to get rid of them and so far nothing really works. At the moment I am using Lancome Genifiwue Yeux light pearl for under the eyes and after weeks of using that, I can't see any massive change. If you have ever watched Keeping Up with the Kardashians, you will know that Kim and her sisters all have those circles and their make up people disguise them with concealer. I figure if the Kardashians with all their money haven't found a product that fixes the problem, there might not be one. I never go out without concealer. If you find a miracle cream, please let me know!
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi here If you search for "dark circles" in the search box in the top right, our search engine will pull all advice articles and products for dark circles together for you. xoxo BR
AliciaMarie
31 posts
Hey lanz n

How did you get on with finding information about undereye circles? I may have some tips that help from home care to concealer options. Let me know if you need any more assistance :)
nemesisroxx
506 posts
I've had them for years. Have you had your iron levels checked? As that was a HUGE cause of mine. You may need some iron tablets?
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Make sure you get plenty of beaty sleep! Also a cool eyemask works wonders!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!