Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lorac Pro Palette

7 posts, 5 members
JessieGirl22
6 posts
I reeeaalllly want the Lorac Pro palette but I'm not sure where to buy it from can anyone give me some tips? I saw one on fishpond, has anyone purchased make up from them before?
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yes I have ordered off of fishpond before they are similar to Trade Me and Amazon type sites where they buy in and trade others stock.  I haven't had any problems with them but they do take a long time to deliver.  In regards to the Lorac palette its one of my wants too and have seen that other people mainly get it off of Amazon without any problems.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I got a Lorac palette from Amazon recently and highly recommend them. Shipping was about $10 nz and it was tracked the entire way. It arrived perfectly fine and I'd definitely purchase from Amazon again :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I got a Lorac palette from Amazon recently and highly recommend them. Shipping was about $10 nz and it was tracked the entire way. It arrived perfectly fine and I'd definitely purchase from Amazon again :)
JessieGirl22
6 posts
thanks guys! I will def look into amazon :)
Kia
550 posts
Be careful to not order a fake, a lot of the sellers on Amazon sell counterfeit especially if the price is really cheap. 
sophie4cats
139 posts
I ws just about to warn the same thing Kia!! Amazon is great BUT they do sell counterfeits which supposidly contain more dangerous materials and less reliable quality. So double check with brand within Amazon its coming from!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!