Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favourite mascara and why?

14 posts, 14 members
Laurarose
11 posts
I'm interested in finding out what your favourite mascara is, I have very long eye lashes. And would like to explore further from the maybelline range. 
skingeek
537 posts
Best cheapie: Covergirl Lash Blast
Best splurge: Eye of Horus
Lutece
1849 posts
Benefits theyre real mascara is my favourite, it has a small fine brush to get all the smaller eyelashes and they coat them perfectly. Rimmel scandaleyes flex is my second best, comes with a fuller brush and they give a good amount of volume and a thick formula
Manda129
419 posts
I really love the revlon lash potion, BR did an article last week of the top 10 mascaras maybe give one of them a go :)

http://www.beautyreview.co.nz/article/the-top-ten-mascaras-as-rated-by-you
chikoboo
3402 posts
At the moment my favourite mascara is NYX doll eyes as its amazing to make my eyelashes on both upper and lower lids look full and evenly covered, I can get a real doll eye look that I love =)
shanellealarna
101 posts
L'Oreal Million Lashes - love, love, love.
Stelle90
120 posts
Love the Maybelline colossal mascara! Lengthens my lashes and makes it look like I have falsies :)
Ask love the collection cosmetics does it all 5 in 1 mascara, it does EVERYTHING!
Loulou100
1 posts
I'm another Benefit fan. Bad Gal has quite a thinnish consistency so have to layer on but doesnt clump.
Adds length and curl.
Tarrnz
2 posts
my fav is any Elizabeth Arden mascara. I find other mascaras leave dark smudges on my eye lids, but EA dries fast and looks good all day.  
tabykitten
186 posts
I'm a fan of the l'Oreal Double Extend (the one with 'beauty tubes') because it doesn't leave circles under my eyes. I think it's a bit clumpy at times, but it's a trade off for me ;)
melly650
375 posts
Rimmel Day to Night. It has 2 wands depending on if you want length or thickness and it doesn't clump your lashes.
kirstyj
1732 posts
My favourite mascara is L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof, but they don't make that anymore. Otherwise I have also been loving Maybelline the Falsies Waterproof.
Basically I try whatever is on special at Farmers though.
Kia
550 posts
My fav atm is Maybelline The Rocket, but I do use it in combination with Maybelline One by One. One coat of each. They lengthen, darken and seperate, but it doens't look like spider legs. Very feathery and flattering. like false lashes
I LOVE my Elizabeth Arden ceramide mascara because it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and leaves my eyelashes looking longer but not clumpy. This is my everyday favourite mascara. But I also adore the Jordana great lash extreme mascara which is really cheap off beautyjoint. It is made in the USA and makes my lashes look so thick without looking spidery, I love this mascara for when I am going out because it really does make my lashes pop (and normally during the day I like my mascara and eye make-up quite subtle)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!