Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Too faced not ship to NZ!

5 posts, 4 members
Jadeella
5 posts
Aargh why doesn't Too Face ship to NZ?? I have to go to Mecca to get these products and they are one of my favourite brands. Even then they dont ahve much of a selection and sell whats on the US website. Any way around this shipping issue anyone??
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Unfortunately not. I checked and they don't ship to freight forwarders either. The other option is to try to buy things off ebay I did that with one item the TF Matte Chocolate Chip, but then that eventually like a year and a half later came to Mecca.
Susilia
484 posts
Yes, sadly you can only get too faced at mecca and they don’t carry the full range.
Still better than nothing. :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
If you know someone that lives there and you can get them to ship it to you! Otherwise yeah, you'll be waiting a while for anyone else to stock it, lame
Jadeella
5 posts
Thanks everyone! It looks as though I just have to take what I can get lol!! Until I go the US for a trip next :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!