This is my favourite Thin Lizzy product of them all. It is marketed as being especially good and seemingly designed for dealing with long tangle prone locks and , indeed having seen how pleased two friends of mine were when I asked them to try it (one straight hair and the other naturally curly) I saw for myself how there was no annoying fly away effect. For myself with short naturally soft curly hair I find that flat “getting up in the morning” hair issues are resolved really quickly – four short flicks , top, back and two sides – and it is all lifted and ready to face the world. This is a major boon for any who, like me, who have any arm issues – only one arm needed. Working with a cylindrical brush and a blow dry is excruciatingly painful. All thanks to the genius who designed this unusually shaped tool - a largish rectangular head bent into a convex form to fit around the head – a mixture of lengths of bristles of various textures and wide ventilation slots covering the back. Such great and easy results encouraged my husband to request a brush of his own. He is usually rather averse to any potentially useful tools I buy him and they soon disappear into cupboards and drawers never to be seen again. It is now several weeks and his brush is still very much in evidence – that, I believe, says it all.
Max value reached
Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.
Thin Lizzy The Good Hair Brush
Save time and tears with our innovative hair brush!
- Perfect for small children who don't enjoy the struggle and pain of brushing tangled hair in the mornings.
- The flexible bristles ensure there is no pain and no crying while brushing the hair.
- The lightweight brush glides seamlessly through wet or dry hair without pulling or snagging.
- Can be used both in and out of the shower.
- The vented design for more efficient blow drying and easy cleaning.
- Sleek and rubberized matte black colour is comfortable to hold and doesn't slip out of hands