Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Favourite Eye Cream?

13 posts, 11 members
KrystleF
158 posts
My beloved Origins eye cream is about to run out and I need to invest in a new eye cream. I would love to hear what your favourite eye cream is as you guys always reccomend great products :)

chikoboo
3402 posts
I threw all my eye creams out on a recent clean up of my product drawer, don't use them anymore since I use rosehip oil and elf eye refresh.  They have worked far better at wrinkles and dark circles then any creams have to date.  Also the refresh just kind of sucks the puffiness out of your lids, bonus!!!  
BeautyCutie
130 posts
I'm a big fan of the L'Oreal Paris Plentitude Revitalift eye cream. It's super moisturising but also quite light, and makes any fine lines or bags vanish! It's a bit pricey, but well worth the cost, and lasts for ages
Bird
231 posts
^^I second the rosehip oil!  :)
MaddiPham
85 posts
I think most eye cream products are ripoff and most producers/advertisers try to make the cream have such functions that we the consumers would never find. I used clinique repairwear intensive but after 3-4 months I found no differenc (I was pretty sure I has enough sleep and drink enough water). I have been using fresh aloe vera gel (from the plant hehe) and I think my eyes are much fresher-looking.
neninoir
210 posts
I use rosehip oil too :) I really wish I started using it in my 20s! Its amazing stuff (= 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Trilogy's Q-10 eye serum roller is a staple for me. Gives me good results and absorbs really fast if I want to apply makeup, another plus is the roller lasts me a many months. I liked it so much that I gave it for my mom and sister for Christmas last year and they both loved it. When the weather is a bit dryer or it's nighttime sometimes I do need a bit more moisture so I'll layer a bit of Antipodes eye cream on top of the eye serum. Lately because I'm coming to the end of my little pot I have been applying a bit of Trilogy's rosehip oil over the eye serum and it seems to moisturize pretty good too. I think if you have a really good eye serum that gives results but isn't super moisturizing during the winter and at night sometimes you probably don't need to add a really expensive eye cream on top of that and it just a bit of your facial oil or your regular moisturizer (provided it doesn't have anything that could irritate your eye area like glycolid acids or stuff that exfoliates) will provide adequate moisture and save you buying another product. I hope this was helpful.
KrystleF
158 posts
I use rosehip oil every night but always avoid my eye area- never thought to use it instead of an eye cream- thanks for the tips :)
Haley
4 posts
Def. love my Weleda Wild Rose eye cream. Its light weight and really soft and glides on. It teams well with the rest of the Wild Rose products.Another goodie is the Micheal Todd Eye cream - really lightweight and if kept in the fridge is so soothing!
michelleburne
229 posts
I use trilogy eye contour cream and antipodes divine face oil, both are gorgeous and really hydrate your eye area. I dab in the trilogy, give it time to sink in then smooth over the divine face oil. LOVE!! The trilogy doesnt reduce my puffiness, but combined together, I think I'm on to a good thing.
adelewarburton
53 posts
 I am using antipodes kiwi seed eye cram, it feels luxurious and smells divine. You only need a little bit as it is quite rich. I think it costs about $ 40. Good to get when you have rewards on your card at farmers.
adelewarburton
53 posts
 I am using antipodes kiwi seed eye cream, it feels luxurious and smells divine. You only need a little bit as it is quite rich. I think it costs about $ 40. Good to get when you have rewards on your card at farmers.
Hollie
320 posts
I just finished my Obiquo eye cream and really loved it. I had only used their cleanser before but really loved the eye cream - full of marine extracts. Now I'll be using the Shiseido Moisture Mist one I've had sitting there waiting to try......I wonder if it will be as good as Obiquo.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!