Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

San Fran shopping recommendations?

6 posts, 4 members
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
So I'm going over to San Francisco next month and I'm wondering where I should go (shopping wise). Obviously I'll have to pay a visit (or two) to the likes of sephora, but are there any other places or shops yall would recommend? Maybe outlet stores or makeup stores hidden away somewhere? 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I seem to do all my makeup shopping in Walgreens when I'm in San Francisco lol (I'm going in January myself). Around Union Square you'll find all the big stores like Macy's and Nordstrom. The Victoria's Secret off Union Square is lovely.  

There is Vacaville Outlets which is pretty good but it's about an hour from San Francisco and I  don't know how easy It would be to get to without a car. There are tours you can get from the city though that combine with Napa Valley tours. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Go to some tourist websites and they sometimes list outlet shops and do tours to them. I'm not saying you have to do the tour but sometimes it is a small part of a larger tour that does other stuff as well so you can get a taster and decide if you want to go back for a more serious shop.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Oooh thanks! I'll be over there for almost a whole month so plenty of time to visit all those shops!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Have fun :) I actually found that when I was in the states I ended up buying a bit in places like CVS because the stuff was super cheap compared to at home. We did also go when the exchange rate was amazing that said.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh if you're there that long then it will give you time to get out to Vacaville. The Jelly Belly factory is also  near there and they do tours!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!