Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

review status?

13 posts, 8 members
accidentprone_x
845 posts
hey I have been trying to find the article on review statuses about how to keep them etc but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have a link to it as I want to save it to my favourites? Thanks in advance :)
tabykitten
186 posts
I found what I'm pretty sure is the link to the page on this page, but I'm getting a 404 when I try to click through so it might be down?
accidentprone_x
845 posts
The one I looking for has a grid. Its like review apprentice, explorer, expert, hero and superhero. And it has like bullet points on what you need to do to move up etc
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I can't link on my tablet. Go to the right hand side where it says new to beauty review. Then on that page go down. There is a link with what you're looking for. I was just reading it myself xx
Mila
1209 posts
I dont know how to link !! im slightly challenged when it comes to that stuff but if you go to the Beauty Review "about" section it has all the details I was just having a look at this myself :)
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Oh sweet :) I was just interested to seeing what I can do with my new status other than enter the beauty vault early next Saturday.
Kia
550 posts
If you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page, you can click on "all about Beauty review" and there is a very handle little article written complete with bullet points and sub headings. Makes it so easy to understand! 
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Yeah I have seen that one was just so sure there was a grid one
First Lady
957 posts
Here it is!

xox
MicheleC
419 posts
You beat me to it BRNatalie!
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Thank you I was looking for that one for a while
Mila
1209 posts
I missed this one ! ....saved to favourites :)
Kylenefs
68 posts
I still seem to be stuck on apprentice despite contacting numerous times about it and been told it will get fixed it never seems to happen so can't apply for any reviews as don't qualify :(

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!