Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Oxygen offer...

46 posts, 16 members
pintsize
1072 posts
Ok so where are my Oxygen loving friends???

I just read my emails (been a bit slack) and saw one from Oxygen declaring this...

Make any purchase from www.oxygenskincare.co.nz & Simply type the code word:  natural  & the name of the free product you would like, into the 'Order Notes' section of the checkout and we will send you a full sized product FREE! 
Available until July 31st - one gift per order 

Whoop whoop!!!

<3
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Heck! Their serum is stunning! Oi whittakers lover!!! Your fav!
I love Oxygen.  Thanks for the heads up Pintsize and Farmers-Wife.  xoxoxoxoox
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Ohmygoooodness yes yes yes!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Oh haven't tried this brand..off to look at the reviews ;-)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I just brought the oxygen face mask a couple of weeks ago and the exfoliating gel its soooooo good x
chikoboo
3402 posts
Omg that serum!!!
Yay, Farmers-Wife and I have an order on the way  :-) x
pintsize
1072 posts
oooh and their womens Indulge pack with the free eye cream... qualifies for free shipping and another free product... OMG... decisions, decisions! :) enabler much mwahahahahaw
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Lol whittakers lover. Check your bank statement
kirstyj
1732 posts
That is one crazy crazy deal! How cool though!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Ooh good week (or bad week?) For hubby's first pay to come through! Order placed! (And totally don't feel guilty, I need a pick me up after an awful day yesterday)
pintsize
1072 posts
Naw ksjc_nz hugs to you, I hope the order you placed helps pick you up :)
xx
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh wow, their products look divine..I'm sooo tempted!
simone94
191 posts
Thanks for sharing
OMG!!!!  Farmers-Wife duped me with the Oygen Offer and I am now the very, very happy owner of two bottles of their amazing Ultimate Botanical Serum.  Thank you. xoxo
kirstyj
1732 posts
Hehe that is awesome Whittakers-Lover! Isn't she a sweety!!!!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow, I'm saving up for the Ambient Lighting Wardrobe Palette but I'm so tempted.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Lol Keri you're welcome. Pleased it was fast delivery.
Kirsty yes I am cause I love chocolate so much!

Renae get it!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I kinda want to jump in on this, but I've never tried anything of theirs, and I'd be so disappointed if it didn't work :'(
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Anyone that hasn't tried the Serum needs to try it, it's a miracle in a bottle x
shazatron101
5112 posts
If anyone wants to go halvies with me... ;P
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
How did i miss this, rushing to the site now! I'll let you know if anything grabs my attention Shaztron 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha all good Binary :-) I've never tried anything of their range so I hope its worth all the hype!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I'm getting annoyed at the couriers - I ordered Thursday and got my email to say that my order was on its way - tracking is still showing up as not scanned Grr! (Can you tell I'm not the most patient person? lol)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Couriers are a pain in my patootie! Especially if they decide I'm rural!! I have one good one, the others are a bit iffy but they'll keep for now ;P It'll probably be with you Monday, but still how very annoying!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Phew thought I had missed the offer but just checked my email and the offer finishes 31 July. Thinking I may get the acne gel too as I would like to compare it with the Lush Grease Lightning Spot Gel x
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
So.. i was just making up a tester cart (as you do), and applied the code word natural, and it said this coupon does not exist. Any advice? Seems i always have issues with coupon codes
BinaryBeauty you need to type it in the order notes section xx
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh,.. it all makes sense now haha thanks Mumof3munchkins
Now i just need to decide, hat i would like to try. Its so hard to chose! Any recommendations other than the serum?   
He he he no worries hun xxx I've tried the moisturiser and the cleanser but wasn't a huge fan. The Serum definitely is amazing though. I've had about two or three bottles of it and I'm usually a buy once unless a product is amazing kind of gal lol. I noticed a difference pretty much straight away. If you haven't read the reviews on the brand I highly recommend it, may help you decide what to get x
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Thanks Mumof3munchkinsi have had a look at the reviews but still didn't know where to start haha i am leaning toward getting the wee pack, and a serum as my freebie! Would be a great way to try alot of the products, but i am trying to save money so already feel guilty about it 
And i caved. I got the womens indulge pack which has a mask, body lotion, plus a free eyecream, and i got the serum as my free gift! I am so excited to try the brand! Thanks for the heads up about the offer.
Super excited for you BinaryBeauty, looking forward to reading your reviews x
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Sorry shaztron, i couldn't resist getting more than one thing!! Thanks Mumof3munchkins, i really hope i love these products because i am trying to make the move to a skincare routine that has organic and natural ingredients 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha thats alright, someone else might come along and if not I'm not too bothered :-)
pintsize
1072 posts
BinaryBeauty that's the same pack I ordered... Can't wait for it to arrive.
The serum is pure bliss! but I haven't tried the other items before... it was the eye cream that sold me on that pack along with free shipping :) How can you go wrong with that deal :)

Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
pintsizethat is the exact same reason i got that pack aswell. I only really wanted the facemask, but it worked out cheaper to get the pack deal! Can't wait for it to arrive 
How often are we allowed to use the offer? Reason I ask is I want to get acne gel but also want the Serum but at this offer having two serums certainly would be a great idea as it doesn't last so long. Are we able to make one order one week and another order the next week? Does that make sense? X
pintsize
1072 posts
It doesn't say it is limited to single use... it is certainly tempting to place two orders but I would probably email or PM them on FB... they are great to respond and really nice (I had a small hiccup with placing my order but sussed it out just before they replied lol).

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks hun, just wanted to check as the offer is super generous but dont want to abuse it unless they are okay with it being used more than once xx
chloednz
217 posts
I was eyeing up the indulge pack as well, I do need a new eye cream but still have a stash of other skincare products to get through though. Keen to see some reviews on this line as its a new one to me.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
The indulge pack does look good but would really only use the free eye cream lol x
pintsize
1072 posts
I just re-red the email... it says limit one free gift per order
So I would say that means you can place more than one order and receive another item
(as it doesn't say per person)

I think they are coming out with a new look? so it may be a good way to clear out existing stock

xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks sweets. May make an order tomorrow and then one next week xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!