Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Vincent Longo Silk Velour Lipsticks

5 posts, 4 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
OMG, so have just been surfing Beautybay.com and I think I have fallen in love with one of the lipsticks on there but wanted to see if anyone either had tried Vincent Longo products before or had heard reviews etc, the colour is in Vanguard and wow, it is such a beautiful colour.  I have googled swatches and it looks super pretty but I'm so scared that it will end up being just another lipstick that is not what I'm wanting. This is it here xx
Macs
5351 posts
I had a look thats a lovely shade of purple.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ooh pretty! like all 3 of them actually.  Never heard of this brand before though. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
It sure is Macs.  They really do look pretty chikoboo, I only just registered an account, and my wishlist is already a mile long lol
SandieNZ
424 posts
Sounds gorgeous!  I bought a Klara Kissproof lippie today, it's so pretty :)  And while I got it on sale at 50% off, they're not stocking that line anymore which is a shame.  But bonus - they're replacing it with Smashbox - woohoo :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!