Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Smoothies/Shakes - What are your favourites?

14 posts, 13 members
yayme04
32 posts
I just got a new smoothie maker thingy ma-giggy and I am wanting to know, what are your favourite ones. I would like RAW but sometimes it isn't easy so all is good :)
Xtinastar
165 posts
water, mixed berries, kale, and any other fruit i have lying around home :) love putting in Kale or Spinach as you can never taste it when its mixed in with berries etc so allows me to get the nutrients :) haha
Kia
550 posts
omg my all time fav is banana, coconut milk, a tiny tiny hint of caramel, peach and apple! So good! 
Lutece
1849 posts
Yay congrats on the new smoothie maker :)
My fav would be the green smoothie, it detox and cleanses, a handful of romaine lettuce, half a cup to 1 cup of water, a tbsp parsley, half a banana, an apple, a pear, a few sticks of celery and anything else youd like to add :)
Mila
1209 posts
I love smoothies .....
one of my favourites, 1 banana, almond milk, frozen berries and some cacao powder...chocolatey goodness !....

or spinach , avocado, almond milk and lime .... nice detoxing smoothie.
melly650
375 posts
Oooh my all time favourite is a bit more as a treat and not for everyday drinking - peanut butter and banana, it's soooooo good!!! Hehehe....

Other than that, mango smoothies are incredible.....

Or my go-to healthy option will be frozen berries and ice.
neninoir
210 posts
I have a smoothie every day either for breakfast or lunch. It varys most days but generally I have ~ milk ( either cows milk, almond, rice or coconut milk / coconut water) frozen bananas, "Good green stuff" frozen blueberrys and almonds. Or frozen bananas, milk, Life foods smoothie mix (cacao  powder, maca, mesquite, and lucuma ~   all raw ingredients ) and walnuts. Sometimes cacao nibs too. This fulls me up until my next meal and eating smoothies and juicing has completely  taken away all my sweet cravings. The "Good green stuff" is stupidly expensive : (  but totally worth it! A pottle for ages!! I use George Foreman "Mix and Go" for blending it all up ~  its around $50 and is amazing!! Heaps of good reviews online too!
george
150 posts
I love smoooothies! My favourite is mixed berries, coconut cream, almond milk, vanilla protein powder (I use NuZest), maybe a banana and a handful of spinach! Om nom nom. Also I make a super nice treat one with chocolate protein powder, almond milk, banana, peanut butter powder (PB2 is awesome) and a little agave syrup! 

Edit: Forgot to add Chia seeds!
shanellealarna
101 posts
Jump on Instagram and check out rawtilfour and sobeautifullyraw. These NZ ladies have amaaaazing smoothies. I find all my inspiration from these two. :)
100_percent_ash
488 posts
My fave is frozen berries, ice, banana and pineapple (canned is fine) with enough pineapple juice or water to get desired consistency. Or leave thick for a quick sorbet mmmmmm
Kenns
85 posts
smoothies are amazing! I always mix it up but I make sure to use avocado as a base - it makes it so creamy, smooth and full-bodied that you can use water instead of milk, and you're getting all that vitamin E and good fats!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Yum, you all have inspired me to make smoothies again! 
skingeek
537 posts
After reading this I made a smoothie today with coconut cream, fresh melon, fresh mango and banana protein. Was so yum!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
That sounds so good! I'm so going to make one for breakfast tomorrow morning. I have some almond milk, frozen blueberries and frozen raspberries which I will use :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!