Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

bach flower remedies

6 posts, 6 members
I was just wondering if anyone has had any bach flower remedies before, its simmilar to rescue redemy if anyone has heard of it... anyways.

So I went to my natropath the other day, And she handed me a pack of cards with pictures of flowers and and herbs on it and told me to pick out 7-4 cards that caught my eye, (not to read anything on the cards just to look at the pictures and choose which ones i liked)

So I picked out 7 -
she then continued to read on the back of the cards and which ones sounded relevant to me she would put in a pile, so we ended up with 5 cards, which were

mimulus 
Gets-ear of known things. E.g; Height, Spiders, exams, timid , shy type.
Herb helps- Courage to face trials and difficulties. calm and composed.

white chestut
Gets persistant unwanted thoughts, preoccupants and worries, Mental arguments.
Herb helps-Mental peace and calmness, a still, empty mind,

wild rose 
Gets apathy, resignation."This is just the way it is".
Her helps-Involvement , vitality,lively interest in life.

cerato
gets Doubt own judgement, need to consult others. Lost touch with your inner voice.
herb helps-Trusting in self, decisive and intuitive.

chicory
gets overly possessive, manipulative ,attention-seeking, needy, sulky, bossy, interfering, the excessive "mother hen "
Herb helps-loving , understanding, warm , kind, concerned for others.

(the cards had more explination about herbs ect)
So she said she could whip up these herbs in a little bottle, and 4 times a day i would drop 4 drops in my mouth and it would give me results as to each herb doing different things. (and if youre wondering it tastes like realllly good !! )

I brought it for $20.00 .

I was wondering if anyone else has found results from this?
Here is a link i found where you can self diaognose and choose out what herb and results you want from it, Its quite cool

http://bach-flower.com/products/self-diagnosis-personal-remedy

AmandaJane
1147 posts
I have tried them in the past, and I did find rescue remedy useful at times. I'm looking forward to seeing your results if you decide to post about them :)
MareeB
5244 posts
That sounds fascinating, I've never heard of it before, but will look into it now that I have.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I work in a pharmacy and we sell Rescue Remedy a lot. The liquid is the most popular as it is absorbed into your system quicker. A lot of people find it helpful in times of stress and can help with anxiety. 
Julieal
915 posts
I have uses Rescue Remedy in the past and found it really good
MissQT
1547 posts
This sounds really interesting. My sister has used rescue remedy and has found it to be useful.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!