Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Review Rewards Sale

158 posts, 77 members
Angell
182 posts
Just locked it in my calendar hahahaha
gtsgrl
169 posts
Love the idea of being able to "top up" if you don't have enough points.
Thanks BR, you guys do a great job :)
MrsLissy
301 posts
I am now counting down how many sleeps until BR open the vault! It's almost more exciting than Xmas.
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Its on the 14th of December and apparently they will try having it 4 times a year ans I think we just have to pay for postage and handling
itskaz_xo
199 posts
So excited for this!! :)
ginalou
11 posts
I was a little aprehensive about this but now I've had a 'sneek peek' and know I actually have enought points to get some things I am super super excited!
I'm a bit nervous that most items have so few available though....
chikoboo
3402 posts
A little disappointed as I had to work till 7 tonight so I missed the sneak peek :( I will be there on saturday morning with bells on waiting to get and see the goodies
Livmcc
1 posts
Hmm, going to be out in the morning, wonder how easy it will be to do this on my phone. Going to try and so looking forward to it.
LisaE5
447 posts
Yeah I was a little disappointed with the amount of stock they had as well (some things only had 1 or 2 avaliable) but I guess it is the first one and I'm sure that the next one will be better again with distributors giving more stock :D
ree_nz
247 posts
I hope I can get in quickly enough! Otherwise might just hoard my points for the next time :) Will be fun to see what everyone gets though!
1139 posts
I had a 12pm-9pm shift at work today so I missed out on the sneak peek unfortunately. I'm still really looking forward to it though; I'll just be in a mad rush on Saturday morning ;)
Anisul
15 posts
Missed the sneaky peek today anyone catch it and want to share?
tarawr158
119 posts
Missed the sneak peek :( Is anybody able to tell me how many points are needed to get things? :)
Stellsss
24 posts
Sneak peak was dissapointed in it only being mostly avon products that kinda sucks cause you can pretty much buy that with your own money just hoping that they will add more if not i might just save my points for the next sale.
ginalou
11 posts
tarawr158, everything that is listed is at RRP and every 10 points give you $1 so 100 points gives you $10 etc, pretty generous I think (although shipping is really high at a minimum of $10)
ginalou
11 posts
Oh yeah, that information including shipping etc is all 'public'. Just click 'Beauty Vault' at the very very bottom left of the website (where FAQ etc is).
OliviaJess
40 posts
I can't wait for tomorrow I'll be up early and ready to shop my points away. I have my eye on a few things or one thing. I wish they had more in for sale but being the first beauty vault I'm actually just happy that we get to do this. Hope the site does breakdown fingers crossed!
Wh0syaMama
35 posts
Beauty Review what have you done to me??? I actually dreamt about the Vault last night! Then when I woke up it was all I could think about!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Wh0syaMama

I thought I was the only one lol actually got up at 3am and then 6am as I couldn't sleep its like Christmas, feel a little weird that I find this so exciting lol.  Feeling a bit better about myself now :)
RachelM
345 posts
Me too, soooo excited, woke up and made sure everything was set and everybody out of my way.  Got rid of the boys, there down at the pools for a swim meet so just caitlyn and I at home ahhhh peace and quiet lol now waiting for the email to let me in the vault ahhhhhhh
xjayloux
900 posts
Im a lil bit anxious not going to lie.. I dreamt i used a really slow laptop and missed out haha. 
raniwelsh
104 posts
yayayayayaay! less than 20min to go ladies!! SO EXCITED!!!
baileybreanna
119 posts
Just remembered! Just in time :)
bronjenks
253 posts
Not long now...... will kick the kids outside shortly so I can browse in relative peace...
Wh0syaMama
35 posts
OMG I actually have butterflies LOL
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
5 MORE MINUTES ... eekkk!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ahhh don't know if I can wait this long, only a few minutes now eek lol
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
2 MORE MINUTES .. OMG OMG!!
hughes_dre
229 posts
So I take it BR are going to update their site with a link to the Vault?  Because I can't find it anywhere on the homepage...
funbeea
114 posts
My 6 year old brother woke up at 6. I think he thought it was christmas. But for me.
Stellsss
24 posts
Its on soon yay.

Susilia
484 posts
Yup, I dreamt about the sale too, I had 2000 points more than I actually have and got lots of goodies.:D One can dream, huh...:P

agnes1
21 posts
Is it me or is it not letting experts in on the sale, it keeps coming up with "[color=#333333]Sorry, you must be a Administrator or Review Hero to purchase from the shop."[/color]
Katya
14 posts
Weird....I'm an Expert but it wont allow me to add anything to the cart? I'm logged in and everything but it says I had to be admin or a hero to buy anything :/
1139 posts
That was probably the most exciting online shopping I've ever done. The perfumes got snapped up so quickly... good luck everyone - hope you get something you wanted!! I've been wanting to try Viva la Juicy for so long now and now I will - so excited! Thank you BR!!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Not letting me purchase anything either, says 9.12am and only administrator and hero can purchase :-(
Wh0syaMama
35 posts
Phew!! Do I get a t-shirt that says I survived the Beauty Rewards Vault????
raniwelsh
104 posts
heros were given a head start.
1139 posts
Wh0syaMama - I think that's a fantastic idea! ;) 
baileybreanna
119 posts
Got 3 goodies! Now I can't wait for them to arrive!
chikoboo
3402 posts
That was the most anticipated and exciting shopping I've ever done, thanks BR for bring a little excitement to our adult lives :) Happy I got my fave product
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Yep, managed to get in, the time on my computer must have been fast.  Haven't purchased anything this time around as by the time I got in, everything I wanted had already gone.  Oh well, maybe next time.  Thanks for the opportunity BR xx
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
That was fun got what i really wanted Viva la juicy yay!!!!
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Thanks BR for such an amazing start to my weekend! WOW!! I was literally jumping up and down on the computer as I was searching through for my goodies. I am so pleased with what I have chosen - Viva la Juicy (OMG!!!) and two Avon nail polishes (Whooppee!). There were a couple of other things that looked fab but I was too slow. I think all BR girls are going to have a fab Xmas. Thank you thank you thank you!!! 
RachelM
345 posts
Phew that was manic lol Got the 3 items I really wanted, just missed out on the Juicy must of pressed at same time as someone else screen went a bit funny then it wasn't added to my cart but never mind it was just if it was available I would get it.  That was fun whens the next one lol
Jenni029
21 posts
that was crazy! cant wait for my 3 goodies to arrive :) and now I know what kind of points everything is ill be reviewing like crazy in anticipation for the next one, BR, you will be sick of seeing my name hehe, you have been warned!
Katya
14 posts
Didn't get one thing! Missed out on the Trilogy stuff I wanted. Oh well, at least I will have heaps of points for the next time :D Congrats to everyone who got stuff though! 
Missed out this time but thats ok, alot of neat stuff :) cant wait till next time. Congrats to all the lucky beauty reviewers that managed to snap up the stuff they wanted 
KrystleF
158 posts
Wow it was intense! I got the Viva la Juicy perfume set, so happy- awesome early birthday present for myself had to pay a little bit extra towards it but it was worth it.

Does anyone else feel a bit sad seeing hardly any points on their account now? Hope I get some more products to review soon, I wanna build up the points again!
1139 posts
I agree KrystleF, I spent nearly all of my points and it's a little sad looking at how many I have left - but we just got some amazing goodies for free! Plus I really love writing reviews and talking to everyone on the forums so it's really easy to get more points.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!