Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Online shopping website

6 posts, 3 members
eysi
10 posts
Hi everyone! Can you recommend a beauty shopping website that ships for free to New Zealand?

Thanks so much! I appreciate it.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I only ever really buy korean products internationally, so the two sites that come to mind are Jolse (insane free samples) and beautynetkorea. Think beautybay has free shipping for if you buy over a certain amount.

That being said though sites with free international shipping usually have their prices marked up to include the shipping so it's not really free.
eysi
10 posts
Sweet! I was really looking for a shop that ships Korean beauty products! Thank you so much!
eysi
10 posts
BTW, what shop do you recommend the most from those korean sites?
tannygirl
3392 posts
    When it comes to Korean beauty products, I buy sheet masks, essences, ampoules, masks anything that would be expensive in the more Western brands. 

I think also ebay some sellers offer competitive prices for sheet masks and free shipping. It does take awhile to ship though. I think iherb has free shipping if you have things marked with a shipping saver in your cart and spend I think around 55NZD. But it's not fast shipping. Despite that iherb is a fantastic place to shop from as they have loads of stuff and very affordable as well.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Jolse has a big range of products and their samples are super generous. But my personal preference is actually roseroseshop. Their shipping is ridiculous (like insanely expensive) but even after factoring in shipping, some of the stuff are cheaper than the other sites. They're especially good for buying bulk samples, like sulwhasoo mini samples. I bought about 100mls of sulwhasoo emulsion and paid probably less than a fifth of retail price. 

I think the best way to compare is to build your cart on multiple different sites and see how much it ends up being after shipping is added.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!