Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How do I get a review superhero/hero or review expert status badge?

12 posts, 10 members
rebeccaball
1 posts
I've been reading all about the rewards vault and I'm kinda worried about where I can find/get this badge? I want to be able to try out products from the vault but the FAQ says I need one of these badges, someone please help!! Also, where can I see a preview of what's in the vault? It also says that on the site :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
So the superhero/hero thing isn't a thing anymore and you'll need to apply to join the expert review panel - the FAQ has info on that.

Sounds like the page you are looking at may be obsolete?  Might want to let the crew know - [email protected]

I believe anyone can access the vault (the preview will be a week before now i think) now if they have the minimum number of points? Info on the vault is here

Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I thought you had to be a member for a certain number of weeks in order to access the vault? Also I think we get a preview of what's in the vault a week before so it's not open yet.
trudijoy
8375 posts
you're right charmmy-kitty:

Who can buy from the Beauty Vault?
The Beauty Vault is open to all members who have been registered with Beauty Review for 6 weeks and have a minimum of 500 Beauty Points.
I'm so hanging out for that one week preview!!  
trudijoy
8375 posts
hoping for anything in particular sarahellaoverton?
tabucutie
1811 posts
That's exciting,  I didn't know there was a vault preview!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm hoping for that A'Kin oil everyone has been raving about!!
Kimrose
1419 posts
I would love to try that too Shaz!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Well, fingers crossed there's alot of bottles of it in the vault. The BR babes did an amazing job and had healthy ammount in the vault before the site got a makeover. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh yes, it's coming up fast - exciting!
Deenal
4 posts
Thanks for the info! !

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!