Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

4 posts, 3 members
Mandz
86 posts
Hay ladies so i have a question.. I just went to Farmers and asked the lovely ladies to find out what shade i needed for the Double Wear, they did this and i was Boom yes please i will buy it.. i now have got home and see i have Double Wear stay in place make-up is there any difference between this and the normal Double Wear, i see they are both in the Brand Directory but basically say the same stuff in there blurb.. thanks in advance :)
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Pretty sure they are the same product! :-) I love my Double Wear, total holy grail foundation.
astylecollector
204 posts
I'm pretty sure they are the same thing. I don't think Estee Lauder has another foundation called Double Wear except for the 'light' version. I have the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place makeup and it is such a great foundation which lasts all day. I only use it ocassionaly as it's too heavy for every day wear for work but it is amazing. I wore it yesterday and even my bf commented on how good my makeup was. It is my only high end foundation and it's worth it.
Mandz
86 posts
Thanks guys, yes pretty sure they are the same was just a tad confused... I have only used it over the weekend but am fully loving it ATM :) 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!