Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

9 posts, 8 members
tarawr158
119 posts
Who eats oats for breakfast? I have tried but I dislike the taste. Are there any tips or ideas on how I can make it taste better? :)
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
when i have oats for brekky, i add a heap of fresh fruit and yoghurt and few dark choc covered rasins, YUMO! and certain nuts n seeds
lenarose
313 posts
I used to add a bit of cinnamon, and a tiny bit of brown sugar to add some flavour to mine.
LisaE5
447 posts
I only ever eat Uncle Toby's Milk Oaties as they are smaller oat and when cooked are a smoother texure. I add 2 heaped teaspoons of brown sugar and eat it quickly so that I have the combination of smooth oats with crunchy sugar. I love raw sugar on them better than brown sugar though. 
Kellie
570 posts
I was never a huge oats eater, then I had a baby and apparently oats are great for breast milk production. Now I quite like them - but only if they're mixed with something yum, like The Collective yoghurt or lemon curd.  Or tonnes of soft brown sugar and dash of cream.
Susilia
484 posts
I'm only eating oats since trying it the first time in England a few years ago. Where I come from (Hungary) oats is called "babyfood", adults just never have them and last time looking out in the shops you can only buy the unflavoured ones, coming in from Germany and quite expensive too.However I'm happy I tried oats, I really like it, quick and easy to make, nice and warm, best in the winter!:) 

Just make sure u use milk to cook it, with water it just doesn't taste good, add honey or jam, or brown sugar and cinnamon, or just buy the flavoured sachets, my favorite is the cranberry and apple one!:)
xjayloux
900 posts
I used to eat oats until i went gluten free, i found that they were setting off bloating and stomach pain. My fave way to eat them was with plain no syrup added diced apple out of a tin and cinnamon.. Or a dash of natural honey. You could try adding a sprinkle of stevia over the top because its a totally natural sugar substitute and way sweeter naturally than sugar! 
Cat
474 posts
During winter I like harraways fruit harvest, I like to cook it with sweetened almond milk then add a touch of brown sugar and dried cranberries. Gives good energy and kept me going thru till lunch :)
tarawr158
119 posts
Thank you for the tips and ideas everyone. I will definitely be trying some of these out :) 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!