Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Has Anyone Tried Healthpost?

33 posts, 23 members
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Their prices for supplements seem to be quite competitive. They are less expensive than Countdown and normal pharmacies for Blackmores Bio Iron for example. I don't shop online normally so this is a bit of a diversion. Uhoh, I feel a spend coming on, hehe.

The url is to their 'specials page' in case anyone is interested :)  http://www.healthpost.co.nz/specials/

ohmyglosss
17 posts
I order most of my medicines online only.. and most of the times, I use healthpost or netpharmacy.. Healthpost's prices are quite competitive and most of the time I get them delivered the next day I order. I like that if we signup, they give reward points.. I think for every 10 dollars spent they give one point which equals to one dollar. So next time we order we can buy products using those points.. I recently ordered Trilogy Rosehip Oil from them using my reward points :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Oh cool, thank you for the feedback.

I'm going to go register now. It's good to hear they are reputable and deliver super quickly. They courier the orders I presume? With the changes to NZ post their service will be slowed down if that's what they use.

I needed the iron tablets today or I would have ordered them from Healthpost :)
ohmyglosss
17 posts
You are welcome.. :)

Yeah they use CourierPost and shipping costs are $4.50.. I ordered Peppermint oil from them a week back and got the normal next day delivery, but for the next day delivery we need to order before 12pm.. I didn't know there had been changes with the NZpost.. What changes are you talking about? 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hah, that was my next mission., I was just thinking about aromatherapy oils and where I could go to get some today. I'm planning a pampering bath tonight and getting a kit together :)

Apparently NZ post are going to be cutting their delivery down to 3 times a week. The poor posties earnings will be hit I would think. Here's a link:

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/nz-post-slash-mail-delivery-days-2015-5657551
triffid
151 posts
I have used it for many years.Absolutely brilliant service and prices are really good and they have opened their very first real store in Auckland somewhere.
They are really adding heaps of Beauty products that are natural or NZ too which is good too
I buy supplements,herb ,teas,skincare and also they now sell all the latest foddie stuff too.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Their my fave site to shop from I've been buying from them long before I bought from other sites. Low delivery costs, will post for free if you spend over $79, cheaper than regular RRP and delivery the following week day. Plus they have good customer service I once bought something from them that was not good and I had a bad reaction (found out the product had gone bad before I got it) so I called about returning it for a refund and they sent me a pre-paid bag to post it back and organized a refund. It's where I buy all my supplements.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thanks ladies :) I had to go out, I'm going to go look at their site now. Uhoh lol.

It's good to know they are reputable!
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I love healthpost they deliver so fast and they have such an amazing range of products, their service is great. I've never had a problem and would really reccomend them :) 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thank you :)

I'm sure they would be happy to see this thread, it's good for their reputation methinks.
Lutece
1849 posts
Ive ordered a few things from healthpost in the past and they are awesome, quick delivery too, i highly recommend them ;)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I've used Healthpost before, they are really good, great customer service, some prices are good and they are pretty good with the posting of their items, maybe a couple of days at most.  I don't buy much from them anymore as I tend to buy alot of my supplement type products from iHerb.
sunelizabeth
410 posts
Healthpost are great! I order from them every couple of months, the prices are really good, shipping is unbelievably fast and they are super friendly and helpful.
notjaya
62 posts
They are very reliable and often come up with amazing deals. They even give you a $10 voucher for your birthday!
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thanks ladies, I'm well and truly convinced now. Going to order some stuff this week, what a range! :)
MareeB
5244 posts
I buy tons of products from HealthPost and find them well priced and the service quick and reliable.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Ty :)

Magnesium is on special atm for anyone interested. Some great discounts!
charly
456 posts
I'm a Healthpost fan too. I love the way you get rewards points ON TOP OF the cheaper pricing! I always look there first before I buy in store.
littleparadise
178 posts
Just looked at this online store! Has great prices, and some brands I use regularly! Will give this website a go for sure, great deals!
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Yay thanks for posting! I've seen this site a while ago but never purchased then forgot about. Just ordered a bunch of supplements that are much cheaper than in the supermarkets - wooppeee! :) 
bronjenks
253 posts
I use Healthpost quite a bit.  There products are definately a lot cheaper than the pharmacy and they give you points too, what a bonus!  Delivery is fast and I think if you order a certain amount its even free?  Like them a lot! :-)
bronjenks
253 posts
I use Healthpost quite a bit.  There products are definately a lot cheaper than the pharmacy and they give you points too, what a bonus!  Delivery is fast and I think if you order a certain amount its even free?  Like them a lot! :-)
Julieal
915 posts
I have used t6hem and always reliable.Really good service.
swamphen
73 posts
Healthpost was my go to, until about 2 years ago when I found there pricing wasn't as competitive as it used to be, and they stopped having great end of line/clearance sales.

Then I found iHerb and haven't looked back.  They have a huge, and I mean huge range of products- and because it is worldwide has huge amounts of reviews.

I went from paying $30 for the Countrylife b12 lozenges with folic to paying $2.77 on iherb 

Pifithrin
1243 posts
Just a reminder you should disclose the use of affiliate links as they count as self promotion.
swamphen
73 posts
Sorry, had clicked 'create a link'  :)
Self promotion- Iherb also have a rewards program too!
Macs
5351 posts
I havent tried Healthpost. I used to take St John Wort tabs back in the 90s but I had a reaction to it and to stop using it. Tried a few iron tablets from blackmores . I should be taking them daily as anemic. But I have been naughty not taking them.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello,

Yes a timely reminder that self promotion/affiliate links are a no-go on the forum or in the forum footers, as it counts as personal gain. Any seen will be removed. 

Also, while I'm in a reminding mood - please link using the link chain in the posting bar (my caffeine levels have dropped, so the official word for 'posting bar' is not coming to me). To do that highlight the word you want to have people click. Click on the chain, pop the website link under where it says URL in the pop-up, the click OK. We're aware that sometimes for whatever reason it doesn't want to let you do that, but please, we love a tidy forum, so always give it a go first.

xox HP
Rajvee2588
221 posts
we used to buy some supplements and natural skin care from healthpost.
they provide fast delivery so i like it.
MissQT
1547 posts
I've never used health post before, but I have heard of the site and forgot about it until now. It looks like a great site so I'll have to bookmark it for later.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I've use Healthpost one or two times now and they've been quite good.  I tend to use Pharmacy Direct more though as I find them more helpful and their prices are also pretty good too.
rebekahcramp
14 posts
I just checked this out today! Its freaking amazing and they dont hike up their prices as soon as it is winter. 
Ringy
825 posts
oh cool, I've been meaning to replace some supplements that ran out a few weeks ago and I'm definitely noticing the difference now - I need to get back on track with them.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!