Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

6 posts, 5 members
thirtywinks
60 posts
Hi girls! Any yogis here who can share their experience with hot yoga and improvements to the skin? I used to do hot yoga at least once a week and this was the same time that my skin was healing my acne scars pretty fast. Mind you I wasn't doing intense poses. It was the kind of class that does the same set of poses, 26 poses if I remember correctly. I'm not a flexible person so this class was hard for me and I sweat like a pig every time, but I started noticing that my skin started to clear after a few weeks. Has anyone had the same experience? 

I've since stopped yoga and have been focusing on cardio+weights so I can gym with my husband, but I've been thinking of seriously going back to the mat. Just need to find a good and affordable studio!

Maria_LO
2 posts
I'm interested too. I recently practiced yoga and I really enjoyed it. This is very soothing and at the same time puts your body in order.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Interesting... i’m not flexible and very unfit... I also sweat very..easily... I really need to start looking after my body. But i shall begin with something very basic first.. and work my way towards doing yoga in the near future hahahaha =D
Pat17
388 posts
I have been to a couple of yoga classes but I think I would enjoy more vigorous exercises .I did like the harmony of yoga but live rural so not easy to belong to classes of any sort.
MareeB
5244 posts
I do different yoga classes at home following Youtube Pat. Boho Beautiful is a great site for yoga classes and they do clips about their plant based diet as well :)
Pat17
388 posts
Thanks MareeB -I will check that out .

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!