Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Royal Essence candles

45 posts, 11 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
The ring reveal candles! Anyone bought them before? My week is steadily going downhill so I decided to give them a try :-D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've never heard of them before. What scent did you get? I did an order with Studio Milk and got salted caramel and apple pie.....mmmmm
shazatron101
5112 posts
I bought Lavender and Honey and Vanilla Bean mmmm yum yum. And a coffee scrub cos I ran out haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh I need to see those!

i just had a Himalayan salt tealight candle shipped to a friend; mine has been one of the few things getting me through a crappy month. Hope these do this for you x
MissQT
1547 posts
Nope. I have enough candles for now I think. But I’ve seen these as they were quite popular a couple of years ago. Are these the ones that have a ring inside?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yes MissQT they are! Am excited lol

Theyre fun, Trudi! I like the color of them. And if you need salt boom hahaha. I'm sorry your month has been crap xxx

Now the long waiting game booooo
rachelgm
12 posts
Ohh cute! And their scents look quite nice too. Have you checked out or heard of Oohlalacandles? They don't have the jewellery inside, but they are amazing! Customised and also refillable when you run out! https://oohlalacandles.co.nz/
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh you’ll have to show us photos of what you end up getting then
Macs
5351 posts
I’ve never tried those before. Love to see photos of how it goes.
MareeB
5241 posts
I've never heard of them, but I'll look them up :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
don't worry ladies i will post pics of them and what i get inside :-)

i have heard of oohlala candles but wasn't too interested - i think i saw the scent list and went "meh". just looked again though properly and it's not too bad, and cheaper lmao. maybe they're next, maybe not lol
Imoshen
461 posts
Oh wow, I never knew these things existed!  They will make such a wonderful Christmas (yes, I am already thinking about it) or Birthday present for someone.

$53 isn't too bad for the joy of a little gift inside.

Tempted to get myself one :/.
shazatron101
5112 posts
feel the power of enabling!!
they should be here next week, maybe. hopefully. i will put a pic on the wall with a mini review of sorts. hopefully i can convince the elvies to add them to the database :D
MareeB
5241 posts
What site did you get them from Shaz? I dropped the phone when I saw $110.00 !!!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Maree, I bought them through their website, which is australian. but i did the order through afterpay, so my order total is paid in 4 installments every 2 weeks - one on the day of purchase and then 2 weeks after than and so on. brilliant thing, afterpay and pay by layby. love em hahahaha. so i don't get a big fright on the visa bill ;-)
MareeB
5241 posts
Ah got ya. My heart attack was warranted lol
MareeB
5241 posts
My son bought me a gorgeous caramel candle for mothers day. I'm saving it until my current horrid life situation ends then I'll burn it for cleansing. Can't wait :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yum Mares I'm obsessed with caramel! Have you heard of studio milk? They have a good range and reasonably priced, patiently waiting for my order.
shazatron101
5112 posts
aww no maree! i hope it's something that resolves easily! i hope you're okay though xx
it kinda sounds like we are in the same boat though! must just be the year life looks at us and says "nope" !

speaking of cleansing, i bought a smudge stick for cleansing myself and the house... as bizarre as it was i really enjoyed walking around with it, and then i buried it. i've never done anything so "hippy" in my life, but i'd do it again even if it was inflicting the placebo effect on me haha
MareeB
5241 posts
I usually use sage Shaz but the smell is pretty horrible. I have to have some things come to an end before I can have a beginning, so no use cleansing until then. Then I'll do the sage and cover the smell with gorgeous caramel :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
yeah the stick i had was made of sage - the smell was bizarre! i've never smelled it before lmao but it wasn't a "bad" smell, i didn't mind it anyway.
i hope the end of your terribleness comes soon so you can cleanse and go back to being the fabulous woman i know you as ;-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I use smudge sticks too Shaz. I'm definitely not a hippy bhahaha more witchy :-) Hope things improve for you ladies xx
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Shaz & Lisa-Lou, where do you get your smudge sticks from?  I’m just curious, as I’ve never tried a store bought one ... I always just make my own when I need one, using dried herbs out of my garden (usually lavender & rosemary, sometimes with a dried (store bought) sage leaf tied in there too).
shazatron101
5112 posts
i bought mine from a woman at my local farmers market, but i guess "hippy" or health stores that sell crystals and the like would have them - theres a local one here that i lovingly refer to as a hippy store, it's full of plants and seeds but also has pet supplies, crystals and the most bizarre but excellent garden ornaments :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
I used to use incense sticks instead of smudge sticks back in the day. Hope everyone’s winters improve.  I’ve just come out of 4-5 pretty bad weeks myself x
shazatron101
5112 posts
power and love to us all, i think! <3
trudijoy
8375 posts
I bounced out to a couple of large wins Shazam so fingers and toes xd it’s the same for everyone xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Shazam? Lmao autocorrect fail Shaz!
Artemis
311 posts
Studio Milk are great! Such lovely service too. 

Theres   a lady in Auckland who does gorgeous smudge sticks called Lacrymosas Lair, I never used them so don't know how they'd smell but they look so pretty

shazatron101
5112 posts
haha shazam, i like it ;-)

trudijoy
8375 posts
Then Shazam you shall be
shazatron101
5112 posts
and my superpower is HAIR hahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahaha Shazam! Gotta love auto correct :-) Silvene I get mine from the new age store here or on trade me. I've never tried making my own but probably cause I'm just lazy lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
i do love auto correct. other peoples auto corrects are the best but i have a few. anyway.

THEYRE HEEERRREEE so pleased. theyre so mahooooossiiivee. i mean for the price you would think so, but yeah. really big. dunno what to burn first, new scentsy or new candles! pic on the photo wall now...ish
shazatron101
5112 posts
Struggling with lavender and honey... smells like toilet... boooooooo
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ahhh that sux! I find anything lavender unfortunately reminds me of toilet lol. Hopefully you love the other one :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
That's an unfortunate comparasion.
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahaha yes it is a very bizarre smell. it's not so toilety now and ive got the ring out (i also broke my tweezers, fantastic!). but yeah. definitley not a smell i'll buy again!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh what was the ring like?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My order from studio milk arrived, pic on the wall. I am in love with salted caramel <3
shazatron101
5112 posts
ooooh yum! candles are life hahahah
ill put a pic on the wall when i get the third ring out (its at the bottom of the good candle omg life why) but so far the 2 i have are supposedly worth $250 and $200. i dont know if i believe it to be honest hahaha but theyre nice and fit my fingerrrrz so i'm okay with that
MareeB
5241 posts
Oooh I'd love to see the rings Shaz?
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow that’s great that they fit your fingers! I have small fingers so the chances of a ring fitting my finger from one of these candles is probabalh slim
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lisa and Maree there's a pic on the wall now :-D

I thought that too MissQT but i measured my engagement ring using their handy guide and got a size or 2 bigger that that. Worked out alright!
MareeB
5241 posts
They are really nice Shaz, but I agree, I don't think I'd want to shell out that kind of money for them.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!