Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Oil for quality and to help me sleep

13 posts, 12 members
ginger_snap_nz
11 posts
I have been given an amazing vaporiser contraption and have used up all the beautiful oil my Aunt sent with it.
Any suggestions for a good quality brand of oil to try, had a look at the $2 shop but I am a bit weary.

Also any suggestions for a blend of oils to help with insomnia and headaches?

chikoboo
3402 posts
Lavender is awesome for aiding sleep. Sandalwood is great for a relaxant. The $2 shop ones might be OK probably not 100% pressed and might be diluted down but there is no way of really knowing.
Julieal
915 posts
go to your local farmers market they oftem have wonderful lavendar oil -You can also google this and get some really nice ones that way,
Macs
5351 posts
I would try going to a local health store or pharmacy. From what I hear lavender is good.
charly
456 posts
I've started buying mine from the pharmacy. Some of the oils tell you what they are good for on the bottle.
MissQT
1547 posts
 I agree with lavender oil. Thursday's plantation sell one and I think you can get it at some supermarkets, otherwise at pharmacys.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have the Thursday plantation lavender oil.  It's great x
Hanna222
6 posts
Lavender oil helps me to sleep better and orange oil helps to get rid of headache.
Julieal
915 posts
I have tried the $2 shop in my diffuser and it seems fine -not as sting as the one I purchased from the Farmers Market but still OK until I get some better quality one,
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I used to love lavender for sleep but it seems to have the opposite effect now. I diffuse oils like peppermint, eucalyptus and a few others, and have since started using doTERRA oils which have lots of yummy soothing blends. My favourite one is Peace.
rachelb
3 posts
One of my absolute favourite essential oils is ylang ylang. I find it very relaxing and it smells gorgeous -soft, subtle, warm and slightly sweet.
According to healthline, it's been shown to reduce anxiety and depression, and lower your blood pressure and heart rate. 
Diaz-Paris
23 posts
Kmart has a lovely Sleep Essential Oil that I find is really relaxing and helps set the mood before going to sleep, although can be quite strong depending on how much you use in your diffuser! 
Pat17
368 posts
Chemist warehouse have lovely lavender oil which I find really good -The $2 shop does not seem like very good quality

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!