Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mini Hand Creams

10 posts, 7 members
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I'm looking for some mini hand creams at the moment that could fit into a small handbag. Has anyone come across some nice ones lately?
siouxsannah
261 posts
The one by La Roche-Posay is really nice. It is not too expensive and it is small enough to fir into a handbag. You can buy it from Chemist Warehouse.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
The 50ml soap & glory hand food is great!
shazatron101
5112 posts
The body shop! I love their ones. I also like buying the pire fiji gift packs and using the body lotion as a hand cream at night :D

Id also check around the chemists they often have little ones dotted around the stores 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh I have some 30ml pure fiji hand creams which are great too! I got a 5 pack travel size.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Its like a tropical paradise in ya pocket hahaha
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Thanks guys. I've also just seen some Christmas ones too. Decisions, decisions.
Macs
5351 posts
I need some too . I favour my small handbag . I will look at the body shop . I've been wanting to try L'occitane hand creams out .
trudijoy
8375 posts
Defo soap and glory although the body shop ones are nice. I'm using some up atm and they're nice but not hugely 'me' scents from Evolu and Trilogy. 

I also love the sol de janeiro one. It's quite expensive for hand cream but it's lovely. Pure fiji is amazing too 
Millyw
63 posts
I really loved the Mecca nourishing handcream, it was the perfect size for my handbag and smelt great. I also love the Bodyshop Hemp handcream, but that is more a winter/night time one for me as I find it a tiny bit greasy (although works amazingly!).

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!