Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How often do you moisturise your feet?

23 posts, 10 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
My feet are the most neglected part of my body, I've been trying to improve on this. I was just wondering how often you all moisturise your feet? I use pumice every couple of days followed by a foot cream and socks. Should I just moisturise daily like I do with the rest of my skincare?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I use a scholl foot thing and it is awesome. I used to get cracked sore heels and use balms but it has gone away now. I would moisturise at night and pop some socks on. My feet are abandoned during winter as I always wear socks. The only thing I do it trim nails. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I used to be really bad with that then some years ago as a New Year's resolution I decided I was going to use a pumice on my feet when I showered before bed. It was the only New Year's resolution I stuck to that year. I also use foot cream before I hop in bed. My fave is the Dessert Essence one since it doesn't have peppermint oil.
MareeB
5239 posts
That sounds nice tannygirl. What does it smell like?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Only when I remember which isn’t often in winter and my feet are SO DRY bc of the circulation issues caused by my thyroid disorder. Should sort this out....
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Lisa-Lou: I have a scholl thing but I never got around to replacing the heads as I think they are pricey and i'm budget lol.

@tannygirl: I have heard of Dessert Essence and know they are CF. Where did you purchase?

@trudijoy: Ironically I care more about my feet in the winter than I do in the summer as it's easier for me to wear socks and get the most out of my foot cream.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Tabucutie I get it off iherb. I also really like the body lotions, pumpkin hand cream and the moringa, jojoba and rosehip oil by the same brand.
Macs
5351 posts
I used to get pedicures often . But man lately I’ve been slack with skincare. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Every morning. I discovered a great foot cream (also not peppermint scented) in India which I now get from iHerb. I also like the Soap and Glory footcream. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh there’s my excuse to go to mecca  tomorrow soozie 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, as if you need an excuse to go to Mecca, Trudi!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Shhhhhhhhh
 I have always neglected my feet but I moisturise my feet daily now. I wish I’d stuck to this sooner but I’m 6 months in and they’re looking great. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
This thread made me go for a pedicure today
trudijoy
8375 posts
This thread made me go for a pedicure today
tabucutie
1811 posts
Lovely trudi! I don't get pedicures as often anymore. Thinking I might do a special birthday trip though.
MareeB
5239 posts
I do mine randomly. I should do it more often - a good soak and moisturise makes my feet feel lovely.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love pedicures, go at least once a month even though one of my toenails is black where I dropped something on it. It’s growing out though! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I bought one of those at home foot spa things, I've used 3 times I think? Best intentions at the time. I should probably pay it forward but it heats and vibrates so like a foot spa and massager in one.

Sorry to hear about toe traditional sounds extremely painful. I'd put that in the category of when I stub my toe or kick the bed stand. Seriously dislike when I have a clumsy moment lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have a similar foot spa, haven’t used it in ages but I gave the last one away and regretted it. 

And yeah I’m majorly accident prone and not even 100% sure which time I damaged my foot caused this issue tbh :/
tabucutie
1811 posts
This is my second one as I gave my first one away too.
Sonnies
137 posts
I moisturise after i jad a bath every nice and i have a really lovely goats milk foot cream 
tamaraxo
12 posts
Reading these replies makes me feel that I need to do way more for my feet! It's the thing I always forget when it comes to skin care. I try to use a pumice and moisturise them once a week, but usually ends up being once a fortnight, sometimes longer, if I'm being honest 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!