Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Foot Mask Peel Thingys

13 posts, 8 members
kirstyj
1732 posts
Hi guys, 
I'm one of those people - I'm in the middle of doing my Christmas shopping. I love it. 
I was wanting to get myself and my husband some of those foot mask peels things. You know you put your feet in the little booties with liquid then the skin eventually peels. 
Anyone have any recommendations or where I can buy them from?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My recommendation would be to not do it! Lol they're hideous. I've done it once and left dead skin all over a yoga studio floor. Never again! Anywhere selling k-beauty would be your best bet though. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm with soozie. Deeesgusting.

I like the Sephora bootie style foot masks, they're not peeling just a bit like a face mask but for your feet
trudijoy I like the sound of the Sephora foot masks.  I have only ever done one foot mask and was horrified at the extent of peeling. Eeeeeeew
shazatron101
5112 posts
OOOOOOOH i love these!! I tried the patchology one from mecca, other than having drier than usual feet from a peel mask, they performed WONDERFULLY. Much better than any korean brands id tried. I loved it.

Felt like goldmember, only, i didnt keep the skin or try to eat it hahahaha YUCK

RamblingRose
1280 posts
Chemist Warehouse have the Milky Foot peel ones. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I am prepared for the grossness!!! Thanks for the recommendations ladies
shazatron101
5112 posts
The patchology ones honestly gave me such satisfying peels. My inner (and outer) freak loved it haha. Let us know what you choose!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've never used anything like that. Interested to see how it goes if you do it!
MareeB
5241 posts
I am very intrigued and had a look, but $30 seemed a bit much. I'll keep an open mind and look again later.
MareeB
5241 posts
Hey Kirsty, just for interests sake, who are you buying the foot mask for? maybe its not a bad gift idea ...
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm buying one for my husband Maree. I thought I'd get one for myself too - mainly because he is prob more likely to use a "beauty treatment" if I'm doing it as well. I think it is something a bit different for a present for sure! 

I love Christmas and now with baby here I want to start some new traditions including doing stockings. So I thought a foot mask thing could be good for hubby. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Well that does sound like a good idea Kirsty. Some people are really hard to buy for and most people have icky feet!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!