Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What Was Your Fave Best Ever Beauty Box Release?

10 posts, 8 members
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Mine would have to be the first Cruelty Free box released last year. I loved that box so much I recommended it to my sisters and they purchased it. And I bought it twice. Loved that box!

It had all natural skincare products which suited my sometimes sensitive skin and it had a mask, serum and facial oil. I uploaded a pic on the photowall. Totally up my alley! Plus the gift with purchase of an extra mask, facial oil and cream cleanser (stocking stuffer). I HAD to get a second box!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The first NZ brands box. It's the only box I've purchased though. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've only purchased a couple but I love the I can't believe it's hair box 2. I love anything with hair products.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   The first NZ brands box was a real winner too. It had like 8 or 9 products almost everything was natural. I can hunt for a photo of it if anyone wants to see. 
MareeB
5244 posts
What a question lol Ive bought almost all of them! The first hair box, the NZ brands and Top Rated boxes, and the first Its All About You stand out, but I've loved them all.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
They've all been cool. I was most drawn to the Incredible Eyes one. Though I wish I'd brought the first NZ Brands one too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haven’t actually bought one (don’t hate meeeee) I got so overstocked that I couldn’t justify mystery boxes that might make it worse and between trips away, vaults, birthdays, gifts etc etc I just haven’t been in a position where I’ve considered one!
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I totally understand Trudi. Same reason why I really debated getting the recent cruelty free box. I did like that one of the recent boxes they revealed everything in the box so you knew exactly which specific brand and products you were getting. Helps if you've tried that product before and it didn't sit right with your skin.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I think I have purchased 3 or 4 in the last year. Absolute favourites are NZ brands and cruelty free!
Julieal
915 posts
I loved the all about you box best and bought one also for my daughters -Every box I have bought  I have been so impressed with though

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!