Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What lip balm do you use?

170 posts, 126 members
Nishu
374 posts
I have used countless number of lip balms.. but there's always room for more! What do you guys use?

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
colleencanary
764 posts
I use Nivea lip balms. I'm lucky that my lips dont need to much attention. They are generally well behaved? So i just use the cheap ones for some added moisture :)
Nishu
374 posts
Ohh! I had a nivea phase too.. It was nice.. my guy liked that one too..
I have dry lips so I have to have a balm on everytime..!
LisaE5
447 posts
I agree with both you girls, the Nivea ones are the best :D
meimei
81 posts
LOVE Maybelline baby lips. Best lip balms out there and I have tried ALOT.

Love.
ohlovelynicole
191 posts
NIVEA, I've tried a lot like baby lips, pawpaw etc. and I've personally found that NIVEA balms do work the best especially the Hydro care one in the light blue packaging. 
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
My lips are ridiculously sensitive, so I am allergic to a heap of balms. I tend to use Dr. Hauschka lip balm which is 100% natural and organic. I reacted really really badly to Lucas PawPaw Ointment, but I have heard other people rave about it 
pixie_stylz
228 posts
Miss AIMEE try using the Trilogy everything balm. It's 100% natural :)
pixie_stylz
228 posts
I use NYX butter gloss, And Nivea lip butter it comes in a little tin. wish they made it in a stick though then i would love it alot more. I also use Maybelline baby lips. 
niki
20 posts
Blistex Lip Conditioner - an oldy but a goody! Have used this since I was at intermediate, have tried other brands but keep coming back to it.
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Thanks Pixie! I have never tried Triology's balm before. I will have to look into getting it and testing it out. Thank you so much for your recommendation! 
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I use ecostore lip balm & Trilogy everything balm. They are both brilliant!
xjayloux
900 posts
Lucas pawpaw ointment.
Nishu
374 posts
Awesome suggestions guys... I used the trilogy balm on lips today! it feels awesome.. Lucas paw paw is next on my list..Cheers!

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
Diff74
61 posts
Baby Lips is a good one for lip conditioning.  Available at most supermarkets in lippy form, with different flavors, and at a good price.  Well worth a go.
Siena
50 posts
Not an lip balm exactly but Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream works wonders on my lips :) 
LisaE5
447 posts
Since I received the Triloy Balm, thanks to BR, thats all I have been putting on my lips. So smooth and conditioning. I haven't tried the Baby Lips but am interested in knowing how they compare to Nivea lip balms
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Thanks Lisa for your comment! I can't wait to use mine on my lips too. They have been so bad lately. I think the weather has a lot to do with it. Will let you know how I go with it :-)
Nishu
374 posts
Lisa.. Maybelline baby lips is a must have! You should definitely try it and its a cheapie too..!

I really wanna try EOS balm! has anyone tried it? Comments?

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
LanaG
66 posts
I use ecostore peppermint lip balm... it is honestly amazeballs!!!! try it try it try it.. SOOOOO fantastical!!
pixie_stylz
228 posts
What brand is the pepermint lip balm
colleencanary
764 posts
I recently bought the Lucas pawpaw and it works great! :)
lauraisme
52 posts
I don't use any! I previously used the Lucas Pawpaw everyday - I carried one with me always and constantly applied it because my lips always felt dry without it on. So I went cold turkey because I did not like being so reliant. It took my lips about a week to recover and now I have no problems with dry, chapped lips. I think natural is the way to go!
skingeek
537 posts
Nivea Lip butter and MOR lip maceron are my faves. The latter is a little pricier but soooo yummy. They both leave your lips soft and smooth and I never get cracked lips anymore.
xjayloux
900 posts
So i picked up the ECOSTORE peppermint lipbalm today.. AMAZING.. I have used it several times since i bought it a few hours ago. Thanks for the recommendation!
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Trilogy Everything Balm is working a treat on my lips. Love!
LanaG
66 posts
Ecostore peppermint is amaaaazing isn't it! I love it! I'm glad u like it! :)
Cat
474 posts
I love the EOS lip balms. The mint one is my favourite. Ridiculous price if you find them in NZ tho :(  I also love the Nivea lip butter, I've only tried the vanilla and macadamia one.
baileybreanna
119 posts
I don't use lip balm a lot, but I do love the Maybelline Baby Lips range. Wanting to try out the EOS balms too.
sharzbarz
20 posts
I also have been dragged under by baby lips. They smell GREAT and make my lips feel amazing. I used to swear by Nivea though.
JamieLynneKirk
157 posts
Nivea is great and i like baby lips but EOS has my heart
lenarose
313 posts
I used to use Lucas Paw Paw but found it a bit messy, so moved to a mango burt's bees one. I have that in my bag and trilogy everything balm at home. I used EOS balm but the mint one I had made my lips dry. I found baby lips to be really drying too.
BarbaraMay
131 posts
http://www.rose-apothecary.co.uk/acatalog/Balms_Salves.html

Either the Strawberry or the Cherry....gorgeous vintage tins, smells so yummy and has a hint of colour!

I get my sister in law to send it over from the UK for me!
deville
42 posts
I only every use blistex or Nimue lip balm.  They always work on keeping my lips soft, smooth and kissable.  Also if I forget to use and my lips dry out with the horrible weather I can count on Blistex medicated to get them back to normal.  Works a treat on the kids' lips as well.  Blistex also has the benefit of spf.
colleencanary
764 posts
I tried babylips a few days ago and now I cant imagine my life without it! Love the moisture with a tint of colour for the days and I'm too lazy to apply lipstick :)
lynleyharris
2 posts
Nivea works for me every time. You can pick it up anywhere and don't need a mirror when you apply it.
colleencanary
764 posts
I still have my nivea as back up around the house, the car etc :)
Nicole
23 posts
Blistex Lip Conditioner is usually my go-to product but I have to admit I have about four floating around my bag 
Nivea Lip Butters! Beyond incredible! Especially in my favourite flavour Caramel! Yum! 
ckh_1
8 posts
I've never liked Nivea lip balms, they always seem to make my lips worse. I can't live without Lucas Pawpaw ointment, its the best. Other than that I find the Blistex range really good.
belindaledwards
111 posts
I second the nivea lip butters! I've only tried the caramel one which I really love, sadly its gone walkies at the moment, in my handbag I always have a maybelline baby lips. Love it how they are scented, and different finishes to them.
Adelle
11 posts
I do not go anywhere without my Lucas' Pawpaw. I have one on my bedside table, one in my uni bag, one in my handbag, and even one in my car. They are everywhere but always in the right place when I need one. The perfect mix of moisturizing and shine for me. Plus it is great for everything else - from cuts to burns and even rashes. The absolute necessity!
KnotJustAScarf
43 posts
Nivea Strawberry Fruity Shine lip balms are my go-to as they keep my lips feeling soft, give them a slight flattering red tint and smell yummy which is a super bonus. If you're looking to condition your lips, Baby Lips is the best one for the job, but I find Nivea is best in general (and less expensive!).
Xtinastar
165 posts
I have a lip macaroon by MOR and im really liking it :) lasts for ages and super hydrating!
louisew
5 posts
I'm using Lucas' PawPaw Ointment at the moment which I love, but I also really like The Body Shop's Lip Butter - the passionfruit one is my fave :)
1139 posts
I have quite a few lip balms! I like Chapstick, Baby Lips, Pawpaw ointment, Ultrabalm from Lush and MOR lip silk.
shireeknight18
19 posts
I've been using Blistex Raspberry and Lemonade, and I'm lovin it!
KatrinaR
12 posts
I go through soooo many lipbalms and cant leave the house without one :b my favourites are nivea and blistex, im considering trying a more natural one next though
chikoboo
3402 posts
Currently using, I have a few as I keep leaving in the car, in my handbags, in coat pockets, so have a number on the go lol,  But in my pocket right this second I have Avon strawberry pot lip balm, love the scent of strawberries makes me believe that summer is on the way on gloomy days =D
wubwubb
37 posts
Lucas Paw Paw is pretty legit. I like the body shop lip balms too especially the strawberry!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!