Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Wellington Cosmetic Clinic...has anyone tried them?

15 posts, 9 members
Ringy
825 posts
Im in Wellington next week and was wondering about Botox in Wellington as I'm not overly impressed with the people in my home town, and I came across the Wellington Cosmetic Clinic which seems to be reasonably priced, could fit me in at short notice and seemed OK from their website. Have any Wellington peeps used this clinic before?

Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I saw that they're a good bit cheaper than CACI but I haven't been able to pluck up the courage to try them out! I associate lower price tags with lower quality, but if you've not been happy with your clinic anyway then what have you got to lose!

If you do end up going it'd be awesome if you could give an update on here :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I haven't used them but I do use Courtenay Cosmetic Clinic for laser hair removal. They also do Botox and have three locations in Wellington. I'm happy with the service I've had there. 
Ringy
825 posts
well I've already got the appointment so I'll take one for the team and try them out! 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Woohoo! What a trooper! Can't wait to hear how it goes :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Good for you Ringy, I'd love to give Botox a try but, well, needle-phobic (and pain-phobic)...
MissQT
1547 posts
Let us know how it goes then! I've never been there before 
MrsRosie
214 posts
How exciting for you! Would love to hear how it goes.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Also interested to hear about your experience xx
Ringy
825 posts
Had it done today so it hasn't started working yet but I had two areas done, crows feet and frown lines. They were very nice, explained it better than it's ever been explained to me in the over 10 years I've been getting it done at other places. They had muscle diagrams and everything. It hardly hurt - but I'm used to it. $260 - an absolute bargain. I'll do a proper salon review- this is just a quick update. I'm happy. 
MrsRosie
214 posts
That is awesome, Im pleased it went well for you. Thats great they were able to inform and educate you more, it definalty makes putting trust (and money) into a buisness so much more worth it.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
That's really good to know! Thank you! Will definitely reconsider paying them a visit.

Did your "dots" from the injections go away that day? Like you don't have any leftover "healing dots" now? Lol I don't know what else to call them!
Ringy
825 posts
No bruising at all.  Those tiny dots only appeared at a couple of spots - crows feet on one side had 3 dots and frown had 2. They were gone when I washed my face that night. 
Hemlock
2 posts
I've changed from Caci to Wellington Cosmetic Clinic recently, decided it was worth it. Have tried their botox treatment and so far a peel and a session of dermal rolling (have booked in a couple more too). Have no complaints, it is a good deal cheaper and the service is the same or similar to anywhere else, they give aftercare advice and all of that. They have a good system where they can remind you when you are due, something seriously lacking at the previous clinic I was at where they never offered any help with appointments.
JessB
219 posts
All very interest, great to hear that they treated you well and knew what they were talking about. Always enjoy treatments myself if the people doing the treatment can explain things well. Gives you so much more confidence in the clinic as a whole.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!