Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Two words...pee facial

15 posts, 13 members
Ringy
825 posts
Came across this today- http://www.newshub.co.nz/nznews/health/pee-facial-new-beauty-craze-2016101210?ref=newshubFB
don't think it will be something I'll be doing without seeing proven results 
charly
456 posts
Awkward to explain to people if you get a nappy rash on your face!  No thanks!!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Yuck. No thanks.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Yuck! I see this as one trend that may never really take off. Sometimes I wonder if there's an unspoken contest between celebrities to see who can say they endorse the weirdest beauty trend/therapy and get the largest following for that trend. 
Kimrose
1415 posts
Who even thinks of these things?
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Hahhaa Charly! I chuckled a little too much reading your response....this is definitely a NOPE for me!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I feel like there was a similar article on BR not too long ago?
-Bex-
611 posts
Haha what the??? That's just wrong so gross
Ringy
825 posts
yes there was! And I read it at the time too, sometimes I'm in beauty info overload!
shazatron101
5112 posts
its pretty gross. im surprised korean beauty hasnt come out with something - they have everything else just about!
g1ggles2
358 posts
Hmmmmmm not sure I feel about this one haha
I suffer from mild psoriasis so if it's really that good for it, that would be the only driving factor to try it...YET...I still dont think I could bring myself to do it.

I would be very interested to hear if anyone does manage to try it through.[color=#333333] [/color]
Macs
5351 posts
This is one that I definately wont try lol love reading about these weird beauty treatments. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
If I really have to, normal days, no way. Desperate middle of the desert situation slightly higher chance
yup seen it first on beauty review had a giggle when it popped up in newshub..... so with all the BR members surely someone is willing to try it lol
JessB
219 posts
That. Is. Hilarious. And quite honestly gross. Thanks for the laugh!! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!