Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Toner for dry skin!

9 posts, 6 members
Nishu
374 posts
I have run out of my Innoxa toner so looking for a nice, alcohol free toner for dry skin! any recommendations?
Xtinastar
165 posts
The best is a homemade toner! Lemon juice and Witch hazel. Withhazel you can buy for around $6 at your chemist. So affordable and stores/lasts for a long time. I have super dry skin and it doesnt dry it out, keeps it radiant and has stopped me from breaking out!
Nishu
374 posts
Thanks Star.. I am definitely gonna try this one! Gonna look for witch hazel over the weekend. Cheers!
Nishu
374 posts
does lemon sting though? I've heard lemon makes skin photo-sensitive?
sunelizabeth
410 posts
I love Trilogy hydrating mist toner. It's a mixture of rose, geranium & lavender hydrosols. It's a really beautiful product & good for my dryish skin.
deville
42 posts
I also love the Trilogy mist toner as I have really dry skin and find lots of toners leave my skin super tight and uncomfortable.  I will try the witchhazel and lemon though, sounds great.
LisaE5
447 posts
Wow Xtinastar, I have never thought of making my own toner, thanks for that. What does witch hazel smell like?
skingeek
537 posts
Sorry to disagree, but witchhazel is very astringent. It's a great ingredient, but high dosage on dry skin with irritate and dehydrate. Murad, trilogy and sukin all do really gentle, low astringent spritz toners at decent prices.
Nishu
374 posts
Thank you for the suggestions guys! Trilogy n Sukin seem to be the way to go! Cheers

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!