Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Overnight / sleeping mask recommendations for winter?

6 posts, 6 members
KnotJustAScarf
43 posts
I'm finding my skin gets so dry during this time and wanting recommendations for a sleeping mask. I use a thin korean beauty one at the moment from Laneige which is nice and lightweight for summer but not so great for lasting hydration now. Any suggestions? What's worked for you?
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I don't tend to do masks as such so I'm not too helpful sorry. I use a gentle hydrating cleanser then Hyaluronic acid in damp skin. Then I have a gentle retenoid which squalane in it to help with hydration and then a thicker night cream. When I had actual dry patches (like my nose) I'd even put a little rose Hip oil on top. My skin is so much more hydrated now
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have the trilogy overnight mask, its da bomb. But i use it as a daily moisturizer cos it doesn't make my skin feel all blah and overly greasy or not hydrated enough haha so yeah take that as you will
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm absolutely obsessed with Glow Recipe avocado melt sleeping mask. It's perfect for my skin overnight. 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I like to use Skinfood Night Avocado Mask. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I've been using a La Clinica overnight mask that's about to run out.  I haven't been overwhelmed by it (and it's expensive). I managed to get one of the Essano Collagen Boost Overnight Masks that were in the Beauty Vault last weekend, so I'm keen to see what that's like. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!