Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Braun July
Braun July

Overnight / sleeping mask recommendations for winter?

6 posts, 6 members
KnotJustAScarf
42 posts
I'm finding my skin gets so dry during this time and wanting recommendations for a sleeping mask. I use a thin korean beauty one at the moment from Laneige which is nice and lightweight for summer but not so great for lasting hydration now. Any suggestions? What's worked for you?
JackieMackenzie
276 posts
I don't tend to do masks as such so I'm not too helpful sorry. I use a gentle hydrating cleanser then Hyaluronic acid in damp skin. Then I have a gentle retenoid which squalane in it to help with hydration and then a thicker night cream. When I had actual dry patches (like my nose) I'd even put a little rose Hip oil on top. My skin is so much more hydrated now
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4050 posts
REVIEW HERO
I have the trilogy overnight mask, its da bomb. But i use it as a daily moisturizer cos it doesn't make my skin feel all blah and overly greasy or not hydrated enough haha so yeah take that as you will
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7637 posts
REVIEW HERO
I'm absolutely obsessed with Glow Recipe avocado melt sleeping mask. It's perfect for my skin overnight. 
Toni-Lee
467 posts
I like to use Skinfood Night Avocado Mask. 
Silvene
REVIEW HERO
1082 posts
REVIEW HERO
I've been using a La Clinica overnight mask that's about to run out.  I haven't been overwhelmed by it (and it's expensive). I managed to get one of the Essano Collagen Boost Overnight Masks that were in the Beauty Vault last weekend, so I'm keen to see what that's like. 

HAVE YOU SIGNED UP YET?!

We're eliminating Bad Beauty Buys...one review at a time!

It's so easy and fun to join in with NZ's biggest beauty guide!

(1) SIGN UP - (2) Earn Beauty Points for every beauty product you review - (3) Exchange your points for FREE beauty products!