Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Okana Skin care

8 posts, 2 members
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Hi Ladies, Anyone tried the Okana natural skincare? Thinking of giving this brand a go once finish going through my stocks hahahaha =D.

If yes, which product do you recommend for dehydrated and flakey skin but also break out prone skin? My skin doesn't seem to be doing well this summer... My skin is breaking out more than usual, and i usually only get one or two at most. Very strange....
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Hi Smileypisces, if you use the search function, there's been a thread about Okana before. I used the cleansing balm and liked it. 

what's your current routine like? Do you double cleanse?
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Yes.. i remember we did have a discussion in the forum somewhere.. but i couldn't remember where hahahaha. Thanks Soozie. In the morning i use a simple cleanser. In the evening when i need to clean my make up off, i do double cleanse depending on what product i have on hand. If micellar products then yes, But If it's one i know will clean off my make up well, then i don't need to double cleanse again, but may use an exfoliator in shower hahaha =D. Aw.. Thanks for the tip. I shall comtinue with that double cleansing regimen.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Oh feel free to close off this post Soozie... so we don't have too many double posts. I will go on a hunt for the previous post. Thanks again.. ;D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
If you just go to the search bar under the menu circle and type in Okana, you'll be able to find it. There's not a lot of posts on the thread so we can keep this one going incase anyone else has tried it lately :-)

I would suggest you double cleanse every time you wear makeup and/or spf even if your first cleanse does take all your makeup off. First cleanse is to get rid of makeup/spf, second cleanse is to cleanse your skin. I've also found that since I started using a flannel with my first cleanse, that I don't need exfoliating scrubs at all (but I do also use chemical exfoliators). Make sure your cleansers don't have SLS in as that might be causing your skin to feel dry. What is the rest of your routine like?  Hylauronic acid is great for hydration. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
In the morning i don't usually use other products apart from cleanser, sun milk, bb cream and mineral foundation powder. In the evening at the moment apart from using cleanser, exfoliator, i'm also using moisturising toner, then depending what is open, sometimes i choose one of my facial oils or a moisturising cream. I should maybe start using masks again with HA. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Just a tip for HA - use a mist before and after applying and it will make the HA more effective as it will have moisture to draw from (if the air is dry it will draw moisture from your skin instead). Maybe also use a moisturiser as well as oil, as the moisturiser will help to seal everything in. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Thanks Soozie.. =D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!