Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Oasis Beauty Skincare Clearance Sale

16 posts, 10 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oasis Beauty skincare is being permanently discontinued and they are having a last chance clearance sale. Items are $15. 

If you want a bit of  a surprise and value for money, there are still some mystery boxes available for $25.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I just had a look but don't need any of the clearance items.  Thanks for the alert, Tabu.

I don't know if it's a typo, but their make-up primer is going for $1.  Here's the link to the clearance items
tannygirl
3392 posts
Sad to see that many of the ranges are being discontinued as they are good products that I have used for a really long time. Especially the Oasis Beauty Spf Moisturizers. I am pretty well stocked up on their products and won't be able to use more up before they expire.
MareeB
5239 posts
Aw that's a shame. Their products are so gentle and nice.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yup the make up primer has been $1 since late December.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love the $1 primer! 
zadonkzs
5 posts
Will check this out incase there is anything l need thanks Gabrielle 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Prices have been reduced this month. The facial tonic and spf25 facial moisturiser $5 each. The hydrating spf 25 facial moisturizer, eye cream and apple a day spf face moisturiser are $10 each.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I want to try the tonic, have heard good things about it. Unfortunately, I've got enough to last me awhile.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I just bought three bottles of the tonic as I know I'll definitely get through them. This is why my stash is not going down lol. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yes lol, the quality of an item or the sale perspective. For me it is the "new" label. Always tempting to grab something to stash.
MrsO
196 posts
Ok, been holding off buying anything else but I like the eye  cream so will get some before it is gone.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm not looking...I'm definitely not looking lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
Got the eye cream in the mystery box? Smelled it the other day, I like! Hope it's a nice product to use. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks for the hints :)
mandiross1981
11 posts
Argh! WHERE WAS I? I love this brand 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!