Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Norwex cleansing cloths and makeup remover cloths

7 posts, 6 members
Kat555
143 posts
I was just curious to see if anyone here had tried the Norwex cloths for makeup removal and what your thoughts on these are? Anything simple and gentle for makeup removal would be great for me. I see they have a few different products. I know other companies have similar cloths too.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
The microfibre ones? I think I have, and I've tried other brands of microfibre makeup remover cloths. I do use them for removing my makeup along with some good cleansing products. And they are quite nice cloths but you don't need to go too fancy brand wise in my opinion.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've tried a couple of microfibre clothes that are supposed to remove makeup without cleanser. I still prefer a good old fashioned flannel and cleanser though. 
Helibabi
101 posts
I was being nosy and reading a discussion between consultants and they said they were good.. I was looking at a window cloth lol.. but what I gathered was with heavy and waterproof makeup you need to double up with a cleanser. 
Kat555
143 posts
Thanks for your thoughts ladies. I was wondering whether it would get everything off also. I do love my cleaning cloths but haven't actually got the makeup cloths. Some people really rave about them but I thought someone here is bound to have some unbiased feedback.
SandieNZ
424 posts
The cleaning cloths are amazing, the window cloth even more so!
i love the flannels (can't think of what they're called in Norwex land) but basically micro fibre that doesn't pull on your skin. I use those to cleanse my skin, if it's a light makeup day I only use the flannel, otherwise makeup remover with it. I've heard amazing things about the actual makeup remover pads, but I often prefer to use product too so wasn't keen on them 
Macs
5351 posts
Never heard of this one before. I've tried a few cloths even wipes but I find myself back to using a flannel and cleanser most days.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!